🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

39 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

Its strange that the album hasnt leaked yet.  Specially when we know that some people have it xD

I dont understand if this is ironic or not.

I think some people critize the album because the change in the sound and type of music over the time in coldplay. My Universe, for example, its very very different from other colplay songs.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, don't worry. I just find the relentless negativity on a fan site a bit much sometimes. I'm all for constructive criticism mind you.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nature said:

Unbelievable it hasnt leaked yet.

I keep searching to see if there are leaks online and so far I haven't found any! I was expecting them to be posted right as we found out people got early copies haha 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, WeddingDom said:

Glad it hasn't leaked yet.

images (7).jpeg

I see in social media lot of messages about people who doesnt want the new album to be leaked and I dont understand why.

Nobody forces you to listen the new album before de 15th, but what is the problem to other people listening it? And what is the difference with people who has now the CD and can listen the new album before all of us?

I assume that all of us will buy the new album, even if we got the mp3 files earlier. But if we can listen the album the 11 or 12 better than the 15th, isnt it?

Edited by ToniMoreno
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

Yeah that's what I don't understand either. If the album is in the hands of some people already, it's not our fault they shipped it before the release. Might as well share it with others. I guess it makes them feel special, but it's still weird because it only takes one person to put it out there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

I see in social media lot of messages about people who doesnt want the new album to be leaked and I dont understand why.

Nobody forces you to listen the new album before de 15th, but what is the problem to other people listening it? And what is the difference with people who has now the CD and can listen the new album before all of us?

I assume that all of us will buy the new album, even if we got the mp3 files earlier. But if we can listen the album the 11 or 12 better than the 15th, isnt it?

👏👏👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

It's the same debate every time a new album is due. Listening to leaks does not in any way reveal anything about the type of fan you are. You're not a 'bad fan' if you listen to leaks, you're just excited to hear the new stuff! And it doesn't make you more of a 'real fan' if you wait for the whole album to be released on streaming services. What counts is that we're all looking forward to hearing the new music! 🙂

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Tomorrow it will leak surely - it's two days till release and the CDs will start arriving to stores. But all due credit to Coldplayers and every single who received their CD ahead of the release. They could have leaked it easily and damage the sales a little but chose NOT to do so. All credit to them.

I'm also so proud of the boys. I was here for the LP4 leak ("the album is leaking in Justin" - only hardcore fans will know what I'm talking about!). They've done a great job with this one. Whatever you want to say about Max Martin's production, some songs on the album are spectacular and we will find hidden gems surely. Looking forward to the tour announcement too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3