🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

2 hours ago, philidash said:

It's the same debate every time a new album is due. Listening to leaks does not in any way reveal anything about the type of fan you are. You're not a 'bad fan' if you listen to leaks, you're just excited to hear the new stuff! And it doesn't make you more of a 'real fan' if you wait for the whole album to be released on streaming services. What counts is that we're all looking forward to hearing the new music! 🙂

Exactly!

I´ve heard albun leaks of coldplay in the last 10 years and I´ve bought every LP, EP or Single they had released.

The point is that, exactly, we are very excited to hear new music from them :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I will listen to leaks. I buy the CD and the vinyl so I don't see why I wouldn't listen to it.

Once it's on Spotify, I start streaming on that. So...it doesn't matter to me if people listen to the leaks or not. 

With that said, HAS IT LEAKED YET!!! Haha

Asking if it leaked won't help. If it leaks properly then don't worry you will hear about it immediately.

Anyone wants to do some research and find out leak date for each previous album? I think this is the record indeed with three days to go until the release without leak.

Their leak prevention's been good this era, impressive for an artist this huge, even compared to EL - HP didn't leak at all, MU got leaked, but it was the unfinished demo, while the entirety of the album hasn't leaked.

It's impressive how many of the "leaks" have been the band basically shooting themselves in the foot - leaving behind alien languages in Barcelona, accidentally posting the Higher Power teaser a week ahead of time, Phil leaving little clues about planets, playing songs during a public event even before the album was announced, Warner and its other companies posting about other songs on their Instagram and Twitter - basically the biggest culprits for leaking are the band themselves.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, TheBigBadBono said:

It's impressive how many of the "leaks" have been the band basically shooting themselves in the foot - leaving behind alien languages in Barcelona, accidentally posting the Higher Power teaser a week ahead of time, Phil leaving little clues about planets, playing songs during a public event even before the album was announced, Warner and its other companies posting about other songs on their Instagram and Twitter - basically the biggest culprits for leaking are the band themselves.

I don't think that's leaking, but just teasing. Creating the hype!

• Like 5

I just checked the status on my orders. The Warner order says "not shipped" and the Coldplay.com order says "unfulfilled"

I was hoping to get them on release day but I don't see that happening if my orders haven't even shipped yet. I live in the Midwestern USA.

I am baffled as to how some people have gotten their albums already yet mine hasn't even shipped from either place. Is it because of where I live, I wonder? I wonder if the people who got theirs already are in the UK?

• Like 1