✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 minute ago, fuzzyman20 said:

TheyΒ΄re respecting the band... As they should

I don’t agree, only hardcore fans even care about leaks, it is only unfair that some get to hear it before hand. Leaks haven’t harmed anyone for ages now as the rest of the world wouldn’t even know how to find them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ze said:

I don’t agree, only hardcore fans even care about leaks, it is only unfair that some get to hear it before hand. Leaks haven’t harmed anyone for ages now as the rest of the world wouldn’t even know how to find them

And plus they go brag about it on social media, like if they are the chosen ones, it harms more the band reputation to have people getting the album early while those who order on the Coldplay store might not even get it for weeks ?‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, job129 said:

So guys what do you think will be your favourite track on the album?? I'm personally really looking forward to People of the Pride, seems to be a very strong track from what I've heard....

Biutyful from my side!

• Like 1
  • Care 1

Just now, Ze said:

Its called loyalty... bands always send an early copy to some lucky fans before the release.Β 
For some reason all the leaks get removed before the release...Β Higher Power didn't leak in full. Only an unfinished version of My Universe got leaked.Β 
it's not even ethical to leak something that is not yours... besides being disrespectful. If you were a musician you would understand this

• Like 1
  • Angry 3

1 minute ago, fuzzyman20 said:

Its called loyalty... bands always send an early copy to some lucky fans before the release.Β 
For some reason all the leaks get removed before the release...Β Higher Power didn't leak in full. Only an unfinished version of My Universe got leaked.Β 
it's not even ethical to leak something that is not yours... besides being disrespectful. If you were a musician you would understand this

One of the best things when it comes to a new release is the expectation and build up created upon it. You count every. single. day. so you can listen to it. And when that day comes, there's so much interaction between the fans and listeners which makes the experience even better. Plus, a leak is NEVER EVER a good thing to happen for the band, due to all their planning around the record, marketing and all the people surrounding the band, such as label and staff.

11 minutes ago, fuzzyman20 said:

I’ve had a band for 5 years my friend, and released a lot of music, so yeah, I’m a musician and I have a different opinion than yours, oops.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, job129 said:

So guys what do you think will be your favourite track on the album?? I'm personally really looking forward to People of the Pride, seems to be a very strong track from what I've heard....

I am very exited about ♾️ , if this is really Life is Beautiful and if it has lyrics etc. Also about humankind, hopefully this will be a rocker like Charlie Brown or Hurts like heaven. People of the pride is also a good song. Coloratura is a masterpiece. Higher Power as first single is also good much better then AOAL. In generally I am very excited about the album. For me it will be much better then AHFOD was, only on Biutyful I have low expectations.Β 

Edited by maeli
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Ze said:

I’ve had a band for 5 years my friend, and released a lot of music, so yeah, I’m a musician and I have a different opinion than yours, oops.

You haven't release something with the magnitude of Coldplays releases... Which involves a lot of planning, money, work and people

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, job129 said:

The same, I have hopesΒ for People of the Pride but I'm also curious about Human Kind and♾️.Β  I'm not that hyped for Biutyful at the moment, but maybe I will be surpised in the end.. I've the feeling that my favourite track on MOTS will remain ColoraturaΒ 

• Like 6

Really amazing for Coldplay not have anything leak out and tomorrow I'm sureΒ is the day then. But to have the album out just two days before the official release I'm sure won't cause much harm. Really amazing work by their team...

4 hours ago, ColdplayingMama said:

I just checked the status on my orders. The Warner order says "not shipped" and the Coldplay.com order says "unfulfilled"

I was hoping to get them on release day but I don't see that happening if my orders haven't even shipped yet. I live in the Midwestern USA.

I am baffled as to how some people have gotten their albums already yet mine hasn't even shipped from either place. Is it because of where I live, I wonder? I wonder if the people who got theirs already are in the UK?

I can't check because I don't have an account, but as I live near London* my best hope is for it to arrive on release day. But the pessimist in me is saying to me it'll come late or won't come at all.

*Well, technically closer to France, and it's literally easier for me to take a train to Paris than Edinburgh, but we can gloss over that.

------------------------------------------------

EDIT: People are so obsessed with the leak they missed the new People Of The Pride snippet...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7HNAWIqo9

PS: How do I embed video into posts?

Β 

Edited by Doomotron
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, johnnymax8652 said:

those who got the album before are not even reacting to the songs, they just came on social media to say they've got it before... did they receive special instructions with a letter from Chris?

Good question! jajajaja

Its strange not hearing anything about the new LP from those who has already a copy, isnt it?

If I had the LP I wpuld comment here y impressions. I couldnt listen to it and after shut up.

Edited by ToniMoreno

6 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

Good question! jajajaja

Its strange not hearing anything about the new LP from those who has already a copy, isnt it?

If I had the LP I wpuld comment here y impressions. I couldnt listen to it and after shut up.

They probably just don't want to give out spoilers.

Edited by gustavothehuman

I’m exited to listen to the whole album through, and catch whatever idea they are trying to communicate, experience the Spheres as they were deemed by their masters!Β Β Actually I’m really excited for all the tiny instrumentals between songs too!!Β 

Β 

• Like 6

I think there low-key is a leak but it’s really only the elites who are getting them not plebs like us!!

This is great for Coldplay anyway, means that we will all hear the album at the same time relatively. I’ll be one of the first in the world being in New Zealand, less than 1.5 days to go now!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Care 1
  • Wow 1

Guys does anyone has People of the Pride in HD since it was shown on German television just a few hours ago?? From the Berlin Concert! I’d appreciate a link! Thank you

Edited by Ze

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion