🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

3 hours ago, johnnymax8652 said:

those who got the album before are not even reacting to the songs, they just came on social media to say they've got it before... did they receive special instructions with a letter from Chris?

Good question! jajajaja

Its strange not hearing anything about the new LP from those who has already a copy, isnt it?

If I had the LP I wpuld comment here y impressions. I couldnt listen to it and after shut up.

Edited by ToniMoreno
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

Good question! jajajaja

Its strange not hearing anything about the new LP from those who has already a copy, isnt it?

If I had the LP I wpuld comment here y impressions. I couldnt listen to it and after shut up.

They probably just don't want to give out spoilers.

Edited by gustavothehuman

I’m exited to listen to the whole album through, and catch whatever idea they are trying to communicate, experience the Spheres as they were deemed by their masters!  Actually I’m really excited for all the tiny instrumentals between songs too!! 

• Like 6

I think there low-key is a leak but it’s really only the elites who are getting them not plebs like us!!

This is great for Coldplay anyway, means that we will all hear the album at the same time relatively. I’ll be one of the first in the world being in New Zealand, less than 1.5 days to go now!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
  • Care 1
1 hour ago, Ze said:

Guys does anyone has People of the Pride in HD since it was shown on German television just a few hours ago?? From the Berlin Concert! I’d appreciate a link! Thank you

https://www.prosieben.de/musik-events/prosieben-in-concert/video/2021-prosieben-in-concert-coldplay-ganze-folge?auth=login&r=6934295f-48e0-4a48-8f63-cd56747cff1c&experimentId=19745772461&variationId=19714804285 Link to the full concert from ProSieben's website. VPN required if you're out of Germany, registration also needed, but should work.

2 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

I think there low-key is a leak but it’s really only the elites who are getting them not plebs like us!!

This is great for Coldplay anyway, means that we will all hear the album at the same time relatively. I’ll be one of the first in the world being in New Zealand, less than 1.5 days to go now!!

Same here! 🇳🇿

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Ze said:

At least we bring on some movement to this thread, cause it seems nobody is really excited about the release around here 😐

Not excited? I've been counting down to this Friday since the release of Higher Power! :dance: I've taken the day off work Friday, so I can spend the whole day listening to the album, watching interviews, live performances, etc. 😀

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi i managed to rip the ProSieben concert and would like to share it, but i can't select the new era when making a topic. it's a shame its only available in 576p though

EDIT: apparently i'm not allowed to upload anything here, so put it on Dime instead.

Edited by Nonantneuf
  • Like 1