✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

12 minutes ago, stepstr said:

TrollΒ 

wonder if the poster is talking about Baidu. i somehow managed to get an account on there bypassing on the phone number verifications and google translates using their cloud service which allows international people to get in and found a poster with The Race but with a dead link. Many replies claimed it sounded great but google translate only gets you so far so some comments are left for debate. It appears that its probs the ghost stories version and the original poster of the GS version claims to be the original leaker as they released the file in November of 2019.Β  if they had that GS version of the Race in November they could have the AHFOD as they were the first people I know of to share that they have it.

One of the articles with The Race leak listed: (make note that the original upload date was late 2019)

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6040109748

Edited by GamingForeverAUS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pepperfish said:

So, after hearing various snippets of The Race, I heard the full version of "The Race" this morning through a Chinese web site. Not the Ghost Stories version or the Merry Clayton version but The Music of the Spheres version. Have to say it's become a fantastic song with a great beat and works well with the kids singing in the background. My only hope now is that Coldplay get on and release it. I'm more than happy to buy and download it rather than listen to it through some dodgy web site. I think a sure hit for them.

Wait, What?, You're kidding, right?

Nope, not a troll, not kidding. Look for yourself. [...]. About 4 or 5 pages into Google if you search for Coldplay the race. Not keen on sites like this but it's there and has the race, but I'm not posting the link. Links not dead and it's not been taken down, listening to it now

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by I ran away
Link removed

5 hours ago, Pepperfish said:

Nope, not a troll, not kidding. Look for yourself. [...]. About 4 or 5 pages into Google if you search for Coldplay the race. Not keen on sites like this but it's there and has the race, but I'm not posting the link. Links not dead and it's not been taken down, listening to it now

Β 

Β 

Β 

damn can't find anything except GS version after searching [...] Β which filters the search results to one website and only the videos with the term "coldplay" and "the race" in it

Edited by I ran away
Link removed

1 minute ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

its another leaked track that we only have snippets of

ok then. anyway, that snippet sounds super cheesy. not sure if i would like another song like this by the bandΒ 

39 minutes ago, Pepperfish said:

Nope, not a troll, not kidding. Look for yourself. Bilibili.com. About 4 or 5 pages into Google if you search for Coldplay the race. Not keen on sites like this but it's there and has the race, but I'm not posting the link. Links not dead and it's not been taken down, listening to it now

Β 

Β 

Β 

could you at least record what you're listening to? so that it does not disappear into the void one dayΒ 

5 hours ago, Pepperfish said:

Perhaps I'm wrong but the leaked version I heard from Ghost Stories was much slower. This is pacy, lasts 5 minutes exactly and could have alternatively been called Kaleidoscope

I'm confused. This (5 mins, KaleidoscopeΒ  lyrics)Β is the version that leaked a few weeks ago. It is what is generally perceived the Ghost Stories version ?

What is the version you call the Ghost Stories version ? Where did you hear that ?

(Also reminder: Sorry, but no links allowed in this thread)

2 hours ago, I ran away said:

I'm confused. This (5 mins, KaleidoscopeΒ  lyrics)Β is the version that leaked a few weeks ago. It is what is generally perceived the Ghost Stories version ?

What is the version you call the Ghost Stories version ? Where did you hear that ?

(Also reminder: Sorry, but no links allowed in this thread)

From what I've seen, yes. The version of The Race which leaked few weeks ago is generally considered the Ghost Stories version. Why won't we start calling it "The Race (The Kaleidoscope Mix)" from now on? (a credit to @vinny9)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 8:25 PM, GamingForeverAUS said:

wonder if the poster is talking about Baidu. i somehow managed to get an account on there bypassing on the phone number verifications and google translates using their cloud service which allows international people to get in and found a poster with The Race but with a dead link. Many replies claimed it sounded great but google translate only gets you so far so some comments are left for debate. It appears that its probs the ghost stories version and the original poster of the GS version claims to be the original leaker as they released the file in November of 2019.Β  if they had that GS version of the Race in November they could have the AHFOD as they were the first people I know of to share that they have it.

One of the articles with The Race leak listed: (make note that the original upload date was late 2019)

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6040109748

Hey, the poster was Me actually .

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic