✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Guys I'm sure the album will come out this year ... maybe in December or November ... surely they had planned to release it much earlier but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, things were delayed.  Since Guy confirmed that they are already developing LP9 again.  Maybe in the next few days we will have an announcement or teaser as happened with Everyday Life.  For now we can only wait for the band to announce or publish something officially.  Let's be patient. ?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

Hey guys I thought i was overthinking but the ?☀️ Wasn’t on every music video video description on YouTube until Friday....?

Wow! Why!?

Maybe I am late but the moon and sun thumbnails and black and white filters on music videos such as Paradise and Life In Technicolor ii are gone!!!

Edited by Gideon_Mx

One thing I think I’d definitely worth noting is the new font to the Coldplay logo on their Facebook and main site. We have never seen this font before. They are SLOWLY transitioning to the new era so I think they decided to use the new era font while keeping the AHFOD colours. 

• Like 1

Agree that the changing of the website and social media away from EL proves we are close to the new era starting soon. Maybe they're wrapping up the recording now and can start rolling out the new era this Fall/Winter? I mean, it seems like they were working on it simultaneously during Everyday Life era... so unless they are completely reworking the album and changing the entire LP9 era, they shouldn't have that much work left to do?

Recent things that make me think this: We know they're working on it (Guy's recent interview). We know that Rik Simpson is working on music, most likely with Dream Team on Coldplay (Rik's Instagram). Chris spotted in Stockholm with producer...

The rest of the year will go quick and I'm still loving EL... so patience shouldn't be too hard ?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

One thing I think I’d definitely worth noting is the new font to the Coldplay logo on their Facebook and main site. We have never seen this font before. They are SLOWLY transitioning to the new era so I think they decided to use the new era font while keeping the AHFOD colours. 

Actually, they used that same font 20 years ago whem they released Yellow:

R-622071-1165415886.jpeg.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

it's strange that they do this transition. 

the background picture on the website is like the background pic from music of the spheres thing. 

the colours are in a different order than in the ahfod era.

and I agree that it shouldn't be long till they let us now the new lp because they've been working on it at the same time they did EL.

remember that sunrise originally was meant to be part of lp9.

In september we have the iHeart radio performance so maybe by then we will have something new (music-costumes-or whatever) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Is that true? I can't remember that piece of information, honestly. I'm only sure of that Orphans was supposed to appear on LP9

Chris said so... Here: 

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I don't necessarily read Guy's Insta post as Coldplay-related at all. I think he's saying the auto project has taken 8 years since that was the "this project" he references in the previous sentence. If he was referring to LP9, I'd be excited that it took 8 years since that would mean it was started during the MX Tour. 

Regardless, it's cool that they're recording music and that means something could be coming soon. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, aaronm360 said:

Roadie 42 (@millerworld) just posted on his instastory and he’s still in the studio so I don’t think it’s finished yet?

I actually think it is finished, if not almost.

I noticed that R42 (Matt) was on holiday with his wife and that they returned back home a day or 2/3 ago. I saw it on his wife's (@rasapower) Insta story. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they went to Spain or something like that? Can't remember it very well.

Anyway, Matt Miller doesn't co-write Coldplay songs, does he??? :cool4:

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic