✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

This might be interesting.

So, AROBTTH and Rainy Day are the only songs in the Coldplay catalogue to start with an R.

BUT

There was a post by Guy on Instagram holding the Road Rat magazine in his hands. I think this is a coincidenceΒ though

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stepstr said:

So, AROBTTH and Rainy Day are the only songs in the Coldplay catalogue to start with an R.

BUT

There was a post by Guy on Instagram holding the Road Rat magazine in his hands. I think this is a coincidenceΒ though

Β 

Actually, there are some more songs with R... (The) Race, (A) Rush of blood to the head, Rainy Day, Reing of Love (from lovers of japan),Β Rastafarian Targarian and Red Wedding (from the GoT parody, writen by them)... at least for me, if they upload any of this songs, which none of them are pretty famous, it would mean that it isn't a coincidence.

Β 

Edited by 4063

12 minutes ago, stepstr said:

BUT

Β 

Β 

Reign Of Love, (after Lovers In Japan)???

• Like 1

^heck yeah I think it's awesome they won that. I hope that it encourages the band to continue making pop singles that have different themes, good lyrics, and that buck the trends of most radio pop. (trying to connect this to LP9)Β Orphans should have had more Top 40 play in my opinion, but maybe I'm just getting old.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic