✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

On 10/18/2020 at 11:21 AM, Shiver98 said:

Guys, I've been thinking about the theory that LP9 will be about songs from other eras. And if Coldplay gave us a hint 2 years ago with "Los Unidades"? And if it´s an anagram for "Unsold ideas"? The anagram was a theory at that time, and if it really was for this LP and is it a project that they have been doing for a long time? Has anyone else thought of this?

I have thought about it, but I hope not tbh. I want Coldplay, not LU.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, I ran away said:

I have thought about it, but I hope not tbh. I want Coldplay, not LU.

I'm not saying that they're going to release an album like "Los Unidades", in fact, Guy confirmed in an interview that they were working on a LP like Coldplay. I think that "Unsold ideas" could be a hypothetical clue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Acknowledging the incredible creativity from Coldplay, my theory here is that FFTF is "Flight For The Future", and it going to be 3 releases, in sync with Nasa Artemis Mission.

Artemis I, expected to launch on November 2021, Artemis II expected to launch on October 2023, and Finally Artemis III expected to launch on October 2024. 

I know, November 2021 is quite far away...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jluismujica said:

Acknowledging the incredible creativity from Coldplay, my theory here is that FFTF is "Flight For The Future", and it going to be 3 releases, in sync with Nasa Artemis Mission.

Artemis I, expected to launch on November 2021, Artemis II expected to launch on October 2023, and Finally Artemis III expected to launch on October 2024. 

I know, November 2021 is quite far away...

It's a good theory, but I don't think it's gonna happen when it comes to the MOTS launch. I have a feeling something's going to happen very soon, and at the latest I think it´s going to be March. But I believe November migth be a good month to start a tour of free places of Covid 

I don't think they will tour Covid-free places and then catch up the rest of the world. I think they will wait until most of the world is (almost) Covid-free. They are a responsible band and they know that if they tour, say, NZ, even if they make the tickets for NZ-inhabitants only, people from all over the world will hop on a plane and fly there in the hopes of getting in (or find a way around and actually get in), thereby increasing the Covid risk in NZ again. I can still remember how many fans came to London for the EL concert at the Natural History Museum that was explicitly just for UK inhabitants* (even many fans without tickets who never got in!) from countries as far away as the US, Brazil, the Middle East...

*yes, I acknowledge I was there too. But at least Germany is fairly close to the UK

• Like 2

Yeah they won’t tour til COVID it’s controlled in most of the countries. And I don think they will sync with nasa launches. I my opinion a teaser or a single it’s coming very soon and by very soon I mean the next 2/3 months. Also don’t forget the 5/11/2020 thing from TIT music video 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:12 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

Does it? In what way, I'm afraid I don't see it immediately :grin:

It is related to the new Era/new LP/EP..  The color spectrum is in the same order as the new logo on the site and their social media.  The order from AFHOD is different.

Edited by sa_spurs_tx

On 10/25/2020 at 9:36 PM, cows in arobtth said:

since they launched the new merch on a new moon (the last circle on the moon phases on their website) maybe they will reveal the album at the next full moon and the single/s at the 5th? (next full moon is 30th, 31st, and 1st)

Is this going to be something. 5th November 2020. We'll see 

BB5C46C9-A360-4A81-A74D-AE705D99F09C.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, amazingnico said:

Is this going to be something. 5th November 2020. We'll see 

BB5C46C9-A360-4A81-A74D-AE705D99F09C.jpeg

Yeah that makes sense. In trouble in town the date is switched

5/11/2020 = 11/5/2020

37 minutes ago, amazingnico said:

Perhaps is from Mosters You Made music video 

No that’s not monsters you made it was already been a music video by Burna Boy because Chris Martin was wearing a hat.

I think this is MOTS single and music video that is going to be released sometime in November 5th, 2020

4 hours ago, Everyday life said:

Yeah that makes sense. In trouble in town the date is switched

5/11/2020 = 11/5/2020

No that’s not monsters you made it was already been a music video by Burna Boy because Chris Martin was wearing a hat.

I think this is MOTS single and music video that is going to be released sometime in November 5th, 2020

In Europe (or at least here in Germany), the date format is with the day first ...  today is 28/10/2020. 

5 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

In other news, U F O is the latest registered song on ASCAP from Coldplay (Work ID 909...)

COTW (Live at NPR Tiny Desk) has a registered work ID of 908....

MX songs usually sit around 883.....

I don't understand how the registered song go, are you saying that the songs could be mylo xyloto style?

3 hours ago, Shiver98 said:

I don't understand how the registered song go, are you saying that the songs could be mylo xyloto style?

Chris said on instagram live in march or april that they have a new song called “U F O” that they aren’t supposed to talk about so we think this is that song.

1 hour ago, Koleybolen said:

Chris said on instagram live in march or april that they have a new song called “U F O” that they aren’t supposed to talk about so we think this is that song.

it's true. I've also seen that Brian Eno is in that song. Hopefully it's on LP9

• Love 1

12 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

In other news, U F O is the latest registered song on ASCAP from Coldplay (Work ID 909...)

COTW (Live at NPR Tiny Desk) has a registered work ID of 908....

MX songs usually sit around 883.....

Do you have a link to this? Thanks!

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic