Jump to content
📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021


Recommended Posts

Hey all, new comer here. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, when the trademark for ‘MUSIC OF THE SPHERES’ got published, I researched in the journal of trademarks on the UK trademarks website and it says that before it gets fully registered as a trademark, it has to go through 2 months of possible objections from other companies and such. So since the trademark got published on the 4th of February maybe we could start seeing potential MOTS teasers from the 4th of April and onwards?

84B29EFB-0FCE-4791-88BF-2A524695EF02.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

5 hours ago, SwirlingChaos said:

Hey all, new comer here. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, when the trademark for ‘MUSIC OF THE SPHERES’ got published, I researched in the journal of trademarks on the UK trademarks website and it says that before it gets fully registered as a trademark, it has to go through 2 months of possible objections from other companies and such. So since the trademark got published on the 4th of February maybe we could start seeing potential MOTS teasers from the 4th of April and onwards?

84B29EFB-0FCE-4791-88BF-2A524695EF02.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!

  • Care 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Friday everyone!!!  Most people on here would agree that hype and speculation is super fun, especially these days 😉

Does anyone have any interesting ideas or reasons why the band keeps posting these old videos?  Of course, it can just be random or that the band has been showcasing or hinting that the new album will include old or recycled ideas (we all know know this) but why Violet Hill?  Is the band playing Easter Eggs we haven't noticed yet?  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Happy Friday everyone!!!  Most people on here would agree that hype and speculation is super fun, especially these days 😉

Does anyone have any interesting ideas or reasons why the band keeps posting these old videos?  Of course, it can just be random or that the band has been showcasing or hinting that the new album will include old or recycled ideas (we all know know this) but why Violet Hill?  Is the band playing Easter Eggs we haven't noticed yet?  

Happy Friday to you too!!!

Me and @Koleybolen were discussing today about how one of the producers for Everyday Life posted a screenshot of him playing Violet Hill at exactly 1:36 earlier this week. Is this just a coincidence? 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhere in this video (forgot what timestamp it was and too lazy to check) but Chris jokes about an orchestra that they got to play for the songs. It's possible that maybe the orchestra he talked about, that accompanied them all throughout the Everyday Life "tour" could also be the Orchestra of Silencia for the supposed Mylo Sequel? A huge orchestral album would be so good, a return to Viva, but instead of European medieval themes it's a majestic space odyssey.

 

Edited by TheBigBadBono
forgot to attach video
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBigBadBono said:

Somewhere in this video (forgot what timestamp it was and too lazy to check) but Chris jokes about an orchestra that they got to play for the songs. It's possible that maybe the orchestra he talked about, that accompanied them all throughout the Everyday Life "tour" could also be the Orchestra of Silencia for the supposed Mylo Sequel? A huge orchestral album would be so good, a return to Viva, but instead of European medieval themes it's a majestic space odyssey.

 

An orchestra playing with Coldplay ..  I would die happy 😍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's literally the biggest dream I have, Coldplay with a huge orchestra live! :wideeyed:

Really just imagine them playing Paradise, Up&Up, Politik or Speed Of Sound with a big orchestra next to the band during their live shows :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koleybolen said:

C3F9F894-1AEF-41A3-913A-0699185C0659.thumb.png.ffef8a508bd2e972ee57388a9fd796b2.png

Wow another post from Everyday Life producer, I guess Death and All His Friends is going to be a new version for what it means something for that another VLV sequel I guess so who knows.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shiver98 said:

was this part of the coldplay website like this? 🧐🤔👀

20210228_075947.jpg

No, it was in the right order before. Maybe this only means they're adding some lyrics (like flags) or doing some more interesting changes in the website👀👀

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

C3F9F894-1AEF-41A3-913A-0699185C0659.thumb.png.ffef8a508bd2e972ee57388a9fd796b2.png

Angel Lopez was an assistant producer for EL, right? Might just be listening to good music but both this and Violet Hill from the same album? It might be him listening to older Brian Eno/Coldplay songs, maybe a sign of the new album? He also posted Blackbird on his stories too, so I don't know.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes perfect sense in terms of trying to be more and more environment-conscious especially on tour while also supporting a worthwhile cause.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...