ūü™ź MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH ūüõį

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Posted Images

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Sooo this is very interesting. The twitter account started following some Coldplay fans earlier today, including our (way too absent :shifty: ) mod @Coeurli so we spent 7 hours deciding if we were just going crazy or not but that London tweet... and tbh everything about this.... it's happening, people.

• Like 4

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Care 3
  • Wow 1

Some things I've noticed:

if you go to https://alienradio.fm/blank/ (don't get excited, it's really blank) or the page of any of the radio station languages (e.g. https://alienradio.fm/station/french/), well there's nothing to see on the actual page but in the source code there's this:

VMMUpG6.png

possibly a song title or so?

Also, obviously I can't understand all of those languages but from what i can understand most of the audios are talking about space stuff, but the Dutch one is just reciting Alice in Wonderland so yeah that's weird lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021