Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

Posted Images

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the gdoc has made a lot of progress with the data and I don't want you guys to make an effort on something that's already found, so you can see what we have so far here -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit?usp=sharing

I'm bad with notifications on this forum, so if you want to add something, please feel free to request edit access. 🙂

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, #AnotherColdplayFan said:

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the gdoc has made a lot of progress with the data and I don't want you guys to make an effort on something that's already found, so you can see what we have so far here -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit?usp=sharing

I'm bad with notifications on this forum, so if you want to add something, please feel free to request edit access. 🙂

Thank you for the updated link§

I will quote something here that's interesting from the findings!

"Could these ‘crosshaired’ objects represent the Sun and Moon? The only time this year when they line up near this position (where the Sun is below the Big Dipper and the Moon is to its right) is September 3-4, 2021. Release date? (9/3 is a Friday)"

It would explain why they keep showing these and the constellations in the source code, wouldn't it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, #AnotherColdplayFan said:

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the gdoc has made a lot of progress with the data and I don't want you guys to make an effort on something that's already found, so you can see what we have so far here -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit?usp=sharing

I'm bad with notifications on this forum, so if you want to add something, please feel free to request edit access. 🙂

Thanks for linking to Coldplaying 🙂

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

Thank you for the updated link§

I will quote something here that's interesting from the findings!

"Could these ‘crosshaired’ objects represent the Sun and Moon? The only time this year when they line up near this position (where the Sun is below the Big Dipper and the Moon is to its right) is September 3-4, 2021. Release date? (9/3 is a Friday)"

It would explain why they keep showing these and the constellations in the source code, wouldn't it?

That is one possibility of course - we can't say for sure. There are still a few constellations we haven't been able to identify; personally I believe that their positioning in the source code may also have something to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

++Stephen. My guess is that someone got a hold of the demo and just happened to release it, or wanted to wait until Coldplay started teasing again. 

All these theories are really exciting! I'd love it if Alien Radio was actually separate from MOTS and was an opportunity for them to release some, unreleased tracks from other eras -- for example it's so so so exciting that someone ran the code from the website and it performed the melody of Fall of Man! 

However, I think Alien Radio is just a teasing scheme. Could be a song title, but this is most likely just the beginning of the MOTS era, which will have a proper album by the end of the year. Higher Power will likely be the big pop lead single in a few weeks, and maybe we'll get another alternative song or an EP heading into the Summer. That's my best guess. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

To think that this year on my Christmas list there may be something Coldplay-related that's NOT overpriced candles! How exciting! :awesome::dazzled: 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

The new era is surely here. I am assuming album will be out in a couple of months, but more likely a month after the first single (if the clues are correct the album is again 42 mins long so it wouldn't make sense to give that clue if it hadn't been finished). Glasto appearance is the best opportunity for them to premiere a couple of new songs. 

But I would again really say that I think the album will be ALL new material. I just don't see getting old (released) songs redone and put out again. I know what Chris had said but it could be interpreted differently. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Miha said:

The new era is surely here. I am assuming album will be out in a couple of months, but more likely a month after the first single (if the clues are correct the album is again 42 mins long so it wouldn't make sense to give that clue if it hadn't been finished). Glasto appearance is the best opportunity for them to premiere a couple of new songs. 

But I would again really say that I think the album will be ALL new material. I just don't see getting old (released) songs redone and put out again. I know what Chris had said but it could be interpreted differently. 

 

It will be interesting to see whether it'll all be new material. There's a few things that point to it being some old songs redone but I guess that happens every album. Arabesque was an old song right? A L I E N S was from the Viva era.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stephen said:

It will be interesting to see whether it'll all be new material. There's a few things that point to it being some old songs redone but I guess that happens every album. Arabesque was an old song right? A L I E N S was from the Viva era.

A L I E N S is actually from 2010 when they kicked chris out the studio for 2 weeks during recording Mylo Xlyoto!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Koleybolen said:

A L I E N S is actually from 2010 when they kicked chris out the studio for 2 weeks during recording Mylo Xlyoto!

Was it not played during the South Bank Show in 2009 though?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm far from convinced the signal is actually a melody, I still think it's words (or maybe a number and a word)

signal.svg

but it kinda has to be an existing code language because otherwise how do they want us to decipher this? I swear this goddamn thing has given me a migraine

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Crieff said:

I'm far from convinced the signal is actually a melody, I still think it's words (or maybe a number and a word)

signal.svg

but it kinda has to be an existing code language because otherwise how do they want us to decipher this? I swear this goddamn thing has given me a migraine

Yeah but it would be such a wild coincidence for it to happen to sound so similar to an actual existing coldplay melody AND specific words, wouldn't it?

i mean it would be genius and i wouldn't bet against phil

ok you have a point maybe

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

I'm far from convinced the signal is actually a melody, I still think it's words (or maybe a number and a word)

signal.svg

but it kinda has to be an existing code language because otherwise how do they want us to decipher this? I swear this goddamn thing has given me a migraine

Currently working on this with everyone on the google doc!

There are good things to consider about this (signal.svg)

1. Ellipses and rectangles are intentionally distinguished

2. It is connected to station 20 / ARFM_3 (type - featured)

You can get a better idea by going through the doc, but any help is greatly appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stephen said:

🤡What if it means nothing :clown:

...and FFTF2024 means Fooling Fans 'Til Fucking 2024 *circus music starts*

 

no seriously, it has to mean something, everything on that website probably means something

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Crieff said:

...and FFTF2024 means Fooling Fans 'Til Fucking 2024 *circus music starts*

 

no seriously, it has to mean something, everything on that website probably means something

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 8.37.58 p.m..png

GIF by Sky

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://alienradio.fm/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ARFM-4.mp3I found in the Google Docs file is in Estonian. Really rough translation: 

Recently, a lot of attention has been paid to the use of machines in space, both to analyze in-orbit data and, for example, to detect various anomalies in satellite systems. 
In this context, we are interested in various machine accelerators, which are often not designed to work in harsh room conditions
September of 2020, we ran the first satellite which had a machine learning accelerator, Neon Moon / Neon Month / Neon Q, on it's board. It's an interesting time and we're exited!

Source: I'm Estonian.




 

Edited by Almasmoothie
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could the frequencies be places they’ll tour? 

The dutch frequency is alice in wonderland there’s a dutch festival called down the rabbit hole, sales are to start may 1st. And more names are to be announced.

Could the scottish stand for glasto? Already announced of course. 

Altough I don’t know how realistic it would be to announce a tour during a pandemic

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...