✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 minute ago, coldplaykb said:

My guess is single May 7th, and album to follow sometime in June. I'm sure they will tell us more sometime this week. Maybe full announcement and track list this Friday.

You could be right...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maeli said:

Meanwhile I also believe that it is not Music of the Spheres....?

I know we have lots to look forward to now, BUT if thats the case, its strange for them to hint to an album/event so far in the future with music happening before that. Maybe MOTS 2024 is something bigger. A last album, a best of??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Ex&Why said:

I know we have lots to look forward to now, BUT if thats the case, its strange for them to hint to an album/event so far in the future with music happening before that. Maybe MOTS 2024 is something bigger. A last album, a best of??‍♂️

I don't know, I am really confused. I'm really curious what the album will be called. I'm very excited about what's they have in store for us.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, driftaguy said:

What if Music of the Spheres is a series of EPs featuring unused songs/songs inspired from the previous era's

Now that's an interesting theory! I'll take a 42 minute space themed album and then a few EPs with unreleased tracks. I was thinking it could possibly be a double album at first.

• Like 6

On 4/24/2021 at 11:08 AM, #AnotherColdplayFan said:

Hey guys, please delete this if inappropriate but we're putting all theories in a Google Doc since last night.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to contribute! We need the biggest minds ?

Guys, sorry for a third plug but I thought I'd put it in the latest replies.

Some people are unaware of the document and are spending time to solve the ARFMs, signals, etc. All latest info is on this document being maintained by everyone! For any info, refer to this and if you think something is missing - please feel free to request edit access. ?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Shiver98 said:

remember that the fftf2024 is already solved and it is parallel to MOTS

Β 

What was the solution ?

Β 

Edit... ok I found it....

Edited by maeli

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021