✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Teardrop said:

After almost 10 years I logged back into Coldplaying ?

So much has changed in my life! But I am still excited for the new release!

Glad to have you back! It's definitely the most exciting release period for an album in years

• Like 4

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, coldpatrix said:

I'm back too. I've also changed my signature after years, Stephen!Β ?

I noticed! Anyone else miss the Oracle? I used to read the replies all the time

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Care 2

Hi everyone! So, these exciting times again unexpectedly, yeah?

I’ve been trying to follow this madness for the past couple of days now and I have to say we are definitely lucky that some kind of release (and possibly further announcement) is expected already in 10 days. If the wait was longer or we didn’t know any dates we would lose our minds with this alien stuff no doubt. Considering the amount of material used for teasing I guess it’s fair to say this Alien Radio FM project tops easily all the buildups of the previous releases. (First one for me was the Mylo stuff with running man and stuff – oh soΒ good old times!)

Still, considering how many pieces of information we have, I’m actually still not sure what to expect. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling this time it wouldn’t be something in a classic album format (already the previous album was a bit different). Assuming that the title for this project/LP9 is Music of the Spheres, it would make sense that it is something more broad than just an album. This could even be a series of mini albums, but this is just my crazy idea. At least we can be 99% sure, that we are getting a new single next week.

And musically speaking, I really have no idea what to expect. Could someone enlighten me? If I look at the theme, colors and styles used, I get this massive modern sound vibe to be honest. After the very eclectic and raw Everyday Life albumΒ I’m so excited to hear what comes up next Friday!

So, I guess everyone are more excited than ever and we will soon be introduced to some new Coldplay stuff, keep up the good work being full time Coldplay detectives! ?

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Car Kids said:

Here's to hoping that almost decade later my username won't be an obscure reference. #releasecarkids Don't let me down, alien radio.

Your time will come CarΒ Kids... ??

• Like 2

okay so I was going from page 50 of this thread where the whole new developments started and started making a chronological list of important events. then I realized there was a document right here with all the MOTS theorizing in one giant google doc. I feel so dumb! well, all I can say is that I'm super excited for the new album, and even though it's not related to the current discussion, the leaked version of legends is sweet. when I started making my list an hour ago there were 59 pages, now there are 64. people are posting faster that I can theorize! it's crazy and awesome and I'm reading up on the 37 page mots doc. happy theorizing everyone!

Β 

Edit: looking at the post by Captain Crieff above, i searched alienradio.fm on duckduckgo and msn, and tons of other news stations are picking up on the story just in the last hour

Edited by hamblingreen
pointing something out
  • Like 3

I must say that since the beginning (last Friday), this is the most amazing collaborative effort from coldplay fans of any coldplay release i've followed (i joined right after MX was released)! It's just wonderful and I'm sure the band are really happy about that aspect. Clearly they like having some kind of pre-launch campaign now, just for us, and they know we love it. It's so cool and so sweet! :wacky:Β 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

I guess they should definitely putΒ that Google DocΒ link on alienradio.fm as an official guidebook or something. This is quite an amazing piece of work. Also, just to show off how capable Coldplay fans are, it should include all these crazy ideas about solving thatΒ svg code.?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hamblingreen said:

i saw that on the doc we need an updated alphabet for the sphemus font, working on that now

Edit: I'm basing it on this font from a reddit user here

Β 

We do know what F is now.. even the number 7 ?. What a time to be alive.Β 

• Like 1

yeah I just finished a detailed analysis (thank god for GIMP), and i found that we now know F, 7, and apostraphe.Β  funny enough, apostraphe is like a little triangle and sometimes is has a dot in the middle and sometimes it dosent. finding sources and yeeting them from the website now

EDIT: ok so we also know B and K due to the spotify video for the scientist. bringing the only letters we don't know to q, x, and z

Edited by hamblingreen
i missed a few things on my analysis
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

I must say that since the beginning (last Friday), this is the most amazing collaborative effort from coldplay fans of any coldplay release i've followed (i joined right after MX was released)! It's just wonderful and I'm sure the band are really happy about that aspect. Clearly they like having some kind of pre-launch campaign now, just for us, and they know we love it. It's so cool and so sweet! :wacky:Β 

We can say we are part of their marketing teamΒ ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hamblingreen said:

okay so I was going from page 50 of this thread where the whole new developments started and started making a chronological list of important events. then I realized there was a document right here with all the MOTS theorizing in one giant google doc. I feel so dumb! well, all I can say is that I'm super excited for the new album, and even though it's not related to the current discussion, the leaked version of legends is sweet. when I started making my list an hour ago there were 59 pages, now there are 64. people are posting faster that I can theorize! it's crazy and awesome and I'm reading up on the 37 page mots doc. happy theorizing everyone!

Β 

Edit: looking at the post by Captain Crieff above, i searched alienradio.fm on duckduckgo and msn, and tons of other news stations are picking up on the story just in the last hour

I know, I was still trying to decipher the signal code and the document already had like 100 theories for that hahaha

• Like 1

i gotta head up to school, but i'm cropping the image now and i found a big inconsistency in the apostraphe. it is sometimes written as a little triangle, which sometimes has a dot in it, and its sometimes written as a regular old english apostraphe. i'l get examplesl but i wont be back to my computer for 4 hours

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021