โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

10 minutes ago, jluismujica said:

Anybody of you haveย decrypted the cover image?. I've tried with anagrams (https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=WHHOTIPTEEG&t=500&a=n), but I don't see a pattern. Was this solved?

image.png.b96eb418617db6b1d86af1800b895cf8.png

I think it's just random but I could be wrong!

Edit: nevermind! Very curious as to why they would change their profile pic to the single though. You'd think it would be album art and not have to just do with the single.

Edited by coldplaykb

6 minutes ago, jluismujica said:

Anybody of you haveย decrypted the cover image?. I've tried with anagrams (https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=WHHOTIPTEEG&t=500&a=n), but I don't see a pattern. Was this solved?

image.png.b96eb418617db6b1d86af1800b895cf8.png

This was solved, yes. It just says โ€œColdplay Higher Powerโ€. The two that you have marked as T should be R.ย 

5 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

Anyone know what language this new snippet is?ย https://alienradio.fm//wp-content//uploads//2021//04//ARFM-9-1.mp3

in the sitemap, the corresponding station is called czech, but it's not Czech....

I doubt it's from Slavic group at all. Slavic ones have quite a lot in common,ย and I speak a few of them, but I can't seem to understand a single word even remotely.

Guys on Twitter said it's not Hungarian either.ย ย 

Edited by stepstr
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, stepstr said:

I doubt it's from Slavic group at all. Slavic ones have quite a lot in common,ย and I speak a few of them, but I can't seem to understand a single word even remotely.

Guys on Twitter said it's not Hungarian either.ย ย 

Someone else suggested Persian? I tried making Google translate listen to it and translate it from Persian but it didn't understand anything

then again, when I make Google translate listen to the Dutch snippet for instance, it doesn't understand either lol

edit: apparently it's not Persian either

• Sad 1

FCC_03179_at_NVR.thumb.jpg.91a945426998f3d64687876d5ac0a162.jpg

This was just uploaded to Coldplay's Twitter. Looks like they're really promoting the album this time around!

ย 

Spoiler

Jokes aside, I hope Coldplay does more experimentation this time around. There were some good songs on Everyday Life, but it felt like half the album was just interlude tracks. There were only three or four actual tracks on the album that I can remember off the top of my head. Perhaps they could try a disco track like the Dr Dre remix of Miss You (it's groovy, baby)? Earlier in the thread I joked that there was going to be a 20-minute gothic rock opera, but I think something like David Bowie's Blackstar - a long song that tells a story in detail - could work well. Or maybe a ballad, like All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem or Nothing But A Fool by New Order. I'd also like to se Coldplay be more 'rocky' and make something like Crystal by New Order.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 3

What if Higher Power is the name of LP9 on drop Next week?

The last time Coldplay announced a date in promotion was forย the last two LP...

AHFOD: December 4 2015

EL: November 22 2019

Higher Power: May 7 2021 ?

Full of surprises they said...

1 minute ago, clark595 said:

What if Higher Power is the name of LP9 on drop Next week?

The last time Coldplay announced a date in promotion was forย the last two LP...

AHFOD: December 4 2015

EL: November 22 2019

Higher Power: May 7 2021 ?

Full of surprises they said...

Then what will Music of the Spheres be? They went to all the trouble to get it trademarked and very shorty after it was registered, we got alien radio.ย 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stanz2500 said:

Then what will Music of the Spheres be? They went to all the trouble to get it trademarked and very shorty after it was registered, we got alien radio.ย 

Title Track or maybe an EP Title?ย 

I still think the album is Music of the Spheres and Higher Power is just the name of the first single. They mightย be doing something like Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall in 2011 and releasing a Higher Power EP with a few new songs before the full album is ready to go. But I doubt that's the case. This is a big teaser campaign and they usually only do this kind of thing when the first single of the upcoming album is about to drop.

Edited by 42Escapist
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

After viewing the latest ad, I decided to hunt down the various symbols. I know of most of them however some like theย triangle one was new to me. Hope it helps.

ย  Asterism: โ‚ (in this star design) โœงย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

ย  Minus sign inside Triangle: โจบ

ย  ย  Infinity:ย โˆž

ย  ย  Atom:ย โš›

ย  ย Fish-cake (?):ย ?

It's hard for me to find the spiral Unicode. More like this shape:ย 

https://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/aa5c/index.htm

Edited by TealAppeal
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, TealAppeal said:

After viewing the latest ad, I decided to hunt down the various symbols. I know of most of them however some like theย triangle one was new to me. Hope it helps.

I'm ok with it being fishcake

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

57 minutes ago, TealAppeal said:

Fishcake.

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to ๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021