✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 hour ago, TealAppeal said:

Dunno if anyone made an alien alphabet yet,Β so I decided to use what ColdplayXtra has made.

Coldplay-Alien-alphabet.thumb.jpg.1d28f2a7413d7f1a2a426c32be4d0bbd.jpg

This one is outdated - find the latest one in this amazing Google Document where fans compiled all the info about Alien Radio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Coeurli said:

Definitely not random. I think it has to be connected to someone working on the album with them, as some other recordings are (Pilar Zeta, Rabbit Hole, maybe also Mila FΓΌrstova)

My theory was Max Martin who may be part of the producers (as we know that at least Chris visited him in Stockholm last year), but their collaboration is not confirmed at all, so it's probably somebody else, maybe someone we already know who often works them. Who could that be?

All of Coldplay was in Sweden, remember that bathroom tile or something in the Swedish studio where they signed their names?

So yeah I do think it could reference Max Martin...

• Like 2

sorry I havent been able to decode, i've been busy today. I see that someone updated the alphabet, thanks guys! so psyched, set a reminder for the may 7 release of higher power, whether it's an ep or single (peesonally I think itll likely be a single, looking at past single releases). i checked out the document and read up on here and im amazed at the amount of progress made!

p.s: sorry for any formatting errors im doing this on my phone ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I ran away said:

All of Coldplay was in Sweden, remember that bathroom tile or something in the Swedish studio where they signed their names?

So yeah I do think it could reference Max Martin...

I later saw that one of Sweden's biggest newspapers had filmed him outside Martin's studio, so case is pretty much solved I think.

Unless...What is bigger than meatballs in Sweden? Ikea and......AB....? ?

Edited by Famous_Old_Painter
Spelling

10 minutes ago, Trouble12 said:

Hi.

Thought I'd relay what I was told. Probably nothing new but based on some posts I saw here I thought I'd state the kinda obvious:

Higher Power is the 1st single,

Music Of The Spheres is the album title and it drops in the summer.

I'm guessing they'll announce the release date next week. Don't quote me on that one tho.

I hope so..Β 

9 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

Dunno if this is it... I'll keep trying

hmmm.jpg

Anyone tried overlaying constellations over this, seeing if there are any links to the letters? Looking a bit like the big dipper here.

Also, another thought, if the letters were originally one image, and thats been blown apart to create the font/typeface

• Like 1

11 hours ago, coldplaykb said:

I think it's just random but I could be wrong!

Edit: nevermind! Very curious as to why they would change their profile pic to the single though. You'd think it would be album art and not have to just do with the single.

They did change their profile pic to sun and moon while teasing Everyday Life. But after announcement they changed it to 4 of them sitting part from album art. I think it will change soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ex&Why said:

Anyone tried overlaying constellations over this, seeing if there are any links to the letters? Looking a bit like the big dipper here.

Also, another thought, if the letters were originally one image, and thats been blown apart to create the font/typeface

Just my opinion, but I think it's pretty evident this stands for COLDPLAY HIGHER POWER. I like your idea but I don't think there is a hidden meaning to that, or a second anagram.

• Like 2

So, what are your expectations for the nextΒ days until the release?Β How they are going to step up their promotion game? Maybe some cryptic video message or short snippet of a song at the end of this week?

As we know, on May 5th Chris is performing on that Dell Technologies World thingy. Do we get to taste of something new on there already?

May 7th is the date in the code - official release date of Higher Power supposedly. Most probably they are on BBC 1 Breakfast with Greg James. Any other rumours?

Β 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

That't the image I meant, they were all in Sweden. The pic was not at Max Martin's studio but at Benny Andersson's (from ABBA)...who knows who they collaborate with.

So has someone compared voices and checked if either Max Martin or Benny Andersson would fit with the Swedish meatball recipe voice?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristal Siderglace said:

I wonder if this is to tell us we have to expect something on YT Music...

I’m not sure because a lot of artists get that exact same spot with the YouTube music sign, like Celeste in this post belowΒ and when I’ve seen it before I don’t remember it being anything to do with a YoutTube Music exclusive if that’s what you mean. I think they’re just similar to the Amazon Music billboards that tend to say β€˜Alexa play Coldplay’ etc as a way to promote both the brand and the artist, rather than saying you’ll hear this music here first/exclusivelyΒ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKjVNhKFsjJ/?igshid=16yevlbo99j3z

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, strawberrytom said:

I’m not sure because a lot of artists get that exact same spot with the YouTube music sign, like Celeste in this post belowΒ and when I’ve seen it before I don’t remember it being anything to do with a YoutTube Music exclusive if that’s what you mean. I think they’re just similar to the Amazon Music billboards that tend to say β€˜Alexa play Coldplay’ etc as a way to promote both the brand and the artist, rather than saying you’ll hear this music here first/exclusivelyΒ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKjVNhKFsjJ/?igshid=16yevlbo99j3z

Oh ok, it's just a spotΒ rented to YT Music then.

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021