✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

So for my own sanity (insanity) heres the higher power sphere converted to our alphabet. Also rotated the letters how they appear in the higher power sphere. Nothing here I don't think. There is a 'YEAH" at the bottom and 'WHO' along the top, but I'm clutching at straws.

1361382282_Screenshot2021-04-29at13_15_31.thumb.png.7b5e5441f2c435ea3592ada0d71bce23.png   568161282_Screenshot2021-04-29at13_10_05.thumb.png.e84259183d6ae97614e7160b80eae8a7.png 1155237602_Screenshot2021-04-29at13_10_14.thumb.png.bd7e0c04d5a67d05b244a5fd6da253d4.png

image.png

Edited by Ex&Why

Did anyone figure out the whole meaning of these 5 little symbols that are appearing on the posters and website along these Kaotican texts? Didn't find much about these in this Google Doc. Some of these symbols were already visible on the Music of the Spheres photo in Everyday Life booklet.

Looking at the meaning of these, they either seem to have some spiritual meaning behind it or it could have something to do with symbols of the Earth's Spheres and different sources of energy. For example:

image.png.44882c29ea823271f80471aa19808b12.png  -  one of the symbol for air or Atmosphere. 

I could find quite strong connection between the title "Higher Power" and spiral symbol   image.png.ae8538427af918fbedc5fe0977a1e0cd.png. Basicly it seems to have some background from Reiki. There is Cho Ku Rei symbol and Rei part of it is spiral. And Rei bascily means God's Wisdom or the Higher Power.

You can Google it, but here are some the sources: 

https://www.reiki.org/faqs/what-reiki

https://reikiscoop.com/cho-ku-rei-reiki-symbol-about-its-meaning-and-how-to-draw-and-use-it/

So if anyone wants to dig further into these symbols, these were some of the possible ideas.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

I could find quite strong connection between the title "Higher Power" and spiral symbol   image.png.ae8538427af918fbedc5fe0977a1e0cd.png. Basicly it seems to have some background from Reiki. There is Cho Ku Rei symbol and Rei part of it is spiral. And Rei bascily means God's Wisdom or the Higher Power.

Very interesting! I could see it being the reference, especially coming from Chris. It feels like something he'd be into.

BTW i don't know if anyone noticed, but the message on the website is back to "this joy is electric".

• Like 2

If you pay attention on the pronunciation of every letter, you can hear that every word starts with the correspondent letter: for example, the first letter that appears has a pronunciation that starts with A, then the second with B, the third with C and so on...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I ran away said:

That't the image I meant, they were all in Sweden. The pic was not at Max Martin's studio but at Benny Andersson's (from ABBA)...who knows who they collaborate with.

So has someone compared voices and checked if either Max Martin or Benny Andersson would fit with the Swedish meatball recipe voice?

I'm 100 % sure it's not the voice of Benny Andersson, will listen to it again and try to compare it with the voice of Max Martin.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, coldpatrix said:

If you pay attention on the pronunciation of every letter, you can hear that every word starts with the correspondent letter: for example, the first letter that appears has a pronunciation that starts with A, then the second with B, the third with C and so on...

Not really. Listen closely to the "L", or many others imo

1 minute ago, MartyMcFly1 said:

So these are all messages *to* aliens about things on earth, yeah? 

I don't think so, I'm sure these are messages FROM aliens TO earth. Especially because of the "Kaotican Transmission Incoming..." message.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LelieJens said:

I don't think so, I'm sure these are messages FROM aliens TO earth. Especially because of the "Kaotican Transmission Incoming..." message.

Right… for me the Aliens want to inform us that Coldplay is coming… 

34 minutes ago, TealAppeal said:

Woah... a fan just tweeted this: 

It translates to
"Coldplay found a spinning record with one song title, The Goldrush
A live performance may charm planet earth beings 
Not many have discovered this gem
Thank you for reading"
?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

What if literally all of this would be for that single, and after the single, they go back into hibernation.

no no they put WAY too much effort in this, I mean they invented a whole alphabet and spent thousands on all those billboards

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Captain Crieff said:

no no they put WAY too much effort in this, I mean they invented a whole alphabet and spent thousands on all those billboards

For everyday life, they at least announced the album together with their single. This is just a single sided single, no b-side, no other information. It could still be announced later, of course, but why not announce you're working on a new album and give it a release frame together with your first single.

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021