🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

Chris' shoes tho...do look like stolen from the HLH-video,nice. I love his passion for colourful things and clothes 🤩

Edited by Westminster
  • Like 6
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

this song is literally a career high, after 23 YEARS no one gets to complain about this album anymore for me, NO ONE, i'll protect it with my whole existence 🔪

Posted Images

I'm about to make myself a promise not to listen to all the singles from the record. Maybe, Higher Power and the one that comes with the album announcement will do for me.

I'm hoping for a conceptual record a-la 'rock opera', like MX.

Also trying not to set my expectations super high, bc honestly AHFOD and EL were not that great in my opinion.

I'm a pre-AHFOD guy.

Edited by stepstr
  • Like 3

A source told MailOnline: 'Coldplay have been planning this performance for months'

It really seems that Higher Power is going to be second Paradise in terms of popularity, or at least they think this way.

• Like 4

If there is indeed 12 songs like one of the theories based on symbols suggests I really hope that none of them are short interludes. I don’t mind a good interlude, but if they’re going to be really short I’d rather it be tacked on to a song like with Oceans or UFO. I’m all for longer ones having their own track if you count Kaleidoscope and Bani Adam. 

I do love Mylo and Hopeful transmission but IMO they should have just been the intros to their respective songs on one track. Could have still been titled ‘Mylo Xyloto/Hurts Like Heaven’

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

So to amend my previous theory :laugh3: 

- each symbol represents a song

- each sphere represents a release. They'll definitely be the artwork for the discs of the CDs and vinyls.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, CP-EST said:

They look so full of confidence and ambition, like almost knowing 100% it will be the biggest hit in the world for the next few months. They have never before came out of studio so big and strong, haven't they?

This is my exact thought. With all the focus on the single (text, merch, etc) and now this? I think they have a huge hit on their hands and they know it. I'm talking Paradise/Viva/ASFOS levels.

• Like 5

Knew someone here was talking about the mural after the band walked by in the video however I didn't realize it was there. So here are a few screen shots. 

image.png

image2.png

• Like 3

This is quite exciting ! 

I really hope it will sound more like MX than AHFOD. MX is probably my favourite era, I think it succeeded where AHFOD failed in terms of atmosphere and sound.  I'm counting on you guys 🥳

2 minutes ago, fuzzyman20 said:

I heard a small snippet from Higher Power that was allegedly from amazon music! Could it be a real snippet from the actual song?

THIS IS FAKE. I guess you're talking about that. This actually Ben&Ben - Di Ka Sayang

Just now, CP-EST said:

THIS IS FAKE. I guess you're talking about that. This actually Ben&Ben - Di Ka Sayang

YES! Thank you! I knew it wasn't real, my gut feeling but I really wanted the real song behind this fake snippet!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, coldplaykb said:

This is my exact thought. With all the focus on the single (text, merch, etc) and now this? I think they have a huge hit on their hands and they know it. I'm talking Paradise/Viva/ASFOS levels.

But isn’t the 2nd single suppose to be the big hit? 😦

Guys is it just me or is it like they're trying to give away a location or something with their video about their Spotify prize for The Scientist? Like why would they chose to film it like that? On that spot? 

Maybe it's just to show "AIR" at the same time and I'm getting crazy 🤣

• Like 2

More interesting thing is Phil just mentioned in the tweet that there is a fictional place called Kaotica. So there is a big story around this album and it probably is again about people on this planet.....has quite a few parallels with MX. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Miha said:

More interesting thing is Phil just mentioned in the tweet that there is a fictional place called Kaotica. So there is a big story around this album and it probably is again about people on this planet.....has quite a few parallels with MX. 

That sure sounds interesting! 😱

Seeing some of the industry reviews, they really expect this song to be a massive hit. I find it interesting how a band can write a song, and do all this promotion, under the assumption that the public will even like it, let alone expect it to be so huge it carries the band for months alone. I know there's so of a formula for making a pop hit, but to me it's still a huge gamble. Anyway, I really do hope this is a hit and a summer anthem. I know many fans don't like Pop Coldplay, but it's how the band stays relevant. Bring it on. My wallet is ready.

• Like 7
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021