Jump to content
📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

22 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

 

This was very hard! I did a rating, but felt that it was crap. I want to do the songs justice and listen to each album from start to finish and the rate them. So will take some time before you have my ratings. 😳

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wait for the leak, or actually manages coldplay this time that no leaks occur before the release Date…🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maeli said:

I wait for the leak, or actually manages coldplay this time that no leaks occur before the release Date…🤔

To be honest, I don't haha. Hopefully it doesn't get leaked until the world premiere at least. 😀

It's more about how the record label manages to avoid the leak and it seems that they are very serious about it this time.

Anyway I got the notification just a few hours ago that my CD is shipped, so it means there's bunch of Higher Power CD-s travelling around in the world possibly and leaking might be unavoidable now. Still, fingers crossed it doesn't!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow it will leak probably, if it doesn't until Thursday, they are magicians. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

To be honest, I don't haha. Hopefully it doesn't get leaked until the world premiere at least. 😀

It's more about how the record label manages to avoid the leak and it seems that they are very serious about it this time.

Anyway I got the notification just a few hours ago that my CD is shipped, so it means there's bunch of Higher Power CD-s travelling around in the world possibly and leaking might be unavoidable now. Still, fingers crossed it doesn't!

Yes, mine also shipped…

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not waiting for the leak to be honest! I already heard the 2 snippets (1st one was 15 seconds, 2nd one was 26 seconds long, so I already know 41 seconds of the new single in fact) and now I'm just looking forward and waiting for Higher Power to be released and stream it this Friday :awesome:

According to that billboard in The Hague that was only discovered today, the countdown ends at 1AM on Friday for The Netherlands! So here we'll have to be patient a little bit longer than expected :bomb: 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

have you seen dua lipa's recent tweet? it said 'rehearsing' with an alien emoji on both sides of the word. could she be hinting at coldplay?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, stepstr said:

have you seen dua lipa's recent tweet? it said 'rehearsing' with an alien emoji on both sides of the word. could she be hinting at coldplay?  

Dont think so

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone told lady gaga's fans yet that there's another artist using the space theme for their album?! 😄

Theoretically, they could perform together at the brit awards, who knows...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to chime in. The alien emoji could be because there going to be an UAP (Unidentified Ariel Phenomena) report officially issued by American governmental officials soon. Forget the exact date of its release  however plenty of news outlets have the story converge. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stepstr said:

have you seen dua lipa's recent tweet? it said 'rehearsing' with an alien emoji on both sides of the word. could she be hinting at coldplay?  

Yeah I think so, I think it would be a great hint if they confirmed it for next couple of weeks or next month but I’m thinking that if they would do the remix of Higher Power it would be BTS 

  • Love 1
  • Sad 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

Yeah I think so, I think it would be a great hint if they confirmed it for next couple of weeks or next month but I’m thinking that if they would do the remix of Higher Power it would be BTS 

maybe a special common brits/glasto performance. i know i'm just speculating again 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stepstr said:

have you seen dua lipa's recent tweet? it said 'rehearsing' with an alien emoji on both sides of the word. could she be hinting at coldplay?  

I hope not...

 

As for the leak discussion, i honestly expect it to leak very soon because that's just how things are - CDs get shipped to retailers and stores and someone somewhere opens one and uploads the song. It's virtually impossible to stop a physical (not digital-only) release from a high enough profile artist from leaking beforehand nowadays. The label is very serious about it, but they were equally serious about the most highly anticipated album of 2005 not leaking beforehand, to the point where journalists were only allowed to listen and review at the label's headquarters without any files leaving the building and the acetates being made under the fake band name "The Fir Trees"...but X&Y still leaked like a week beforehand.

 

And this I guess is a great point to remind everyone that links to leaks are not permitted on this forum.

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, I ran away said:

I hope not...

 

As for the leak discussion, i honestly expect it to leak very soon because that's just how things are - CDs get shipped to retailers and stores and someone somewhere opens one and uploads the song. It's virtually impossible to stop a physical (not digital-only) release from a high enough profile artist from leaking beforehand nowadays. The label is very serious about it, but they were equally serious about the most highly anticipated album of 2005 not leaking beforehand, to the point where journalists were only allowed to listen and review at the label's headquarters without any files leaving the building and the acetates being made under the fake band name "The Fir Trees"...but X&Y still leaked like a week beforehand.

 

And this I guess is a great point to remind everyone that links to leaks are not permitted on this forum.

Oh man... the fir trees!!!! I remember this 😂😂😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, fuzzyman20 said:

Higher Power allegedly leaked on reddit

Can’t find it anywhere on Reddit so not sure 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it's leaked yet, folks. But the next 48 hours are likely. Remember not to post ANYTHING related to the leak. I'm going to keep an eye on the discord since I love gobbling leaks up (if they're high quality). Otherwise we're just a few short days away !

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, lennyrott1 said:

I don't think it's leaked yet, folks. But the next 48 hours are likely. Remember not to post ANYTHING related to the leak. I'm going to keep an eye on the discord since I love gobbling leaks up (if they're high quality). Otherwise we're just a few short days away !

In 48 hours we have the song haha, but yeah I expect a leak tomorrow.

Nevertheless, I'm excited!!

Edited by LelieJens
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

LEAK

  Reveal hidden contents

Massive leak reveals Hacking Team’s most private moments in messy detail

I'm very sorry, I just couldn't help it 😏

 

 

Screenshot_20210504-175138_YouTube~2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

LEAK

  Reveal hidden contents

Massive leak reveals Hacking Team’s most private moments in messy detail

I'm very sorry, I just couldn't help it 😏

 

 

Screenshot_20210504-175138_YouTube~2.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...