✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

3 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

From this post....

1. Who has a forced field telescope they can set to f2.024 (surely this must be what FFTF2024 means!)

2. Music Of the Spheres is exactly 4 months away!

3. This is a fake account mocking fans longing for new materialΒ fromΒ the band... I wouldn't put that much attention to it...

• Like 1

traduction:

Chris has been seen today in Stockholm, Sweden, with the swedish producer Max Martin. Both of them arrived in a private plane from USA and hosted in hotels of the city.

They might be just working on a single, not necessarily this means the entire album will be like that.

But I'm gonna add that if LP9 happens to be poppy and dancy, I hope it will be MX poppy and dancy, not AHFOD-like.

coldplay is probably never going to go back to the rock they used to make in the 2000s.

I expect them to keep moving forward with their sound like they've always done.Β 

they never kept any style for more than one album era.

they'll probably keep with a more pop inspired sound just with their own unique style like always.Β 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, stepstr said:

They might be just working on a single, not necessarily this means the entire album will be like that.

But I'm gonna add that if LP9 happens to be poppy and dancy, I hope it will be MX poppy and dancy, not AHFOD-like.

I don’t think so you might be wrong, I’m gonna add this if LP9 happens toΒ be spacey, old rock, and great hard rock, just like old roots of ELΒ it will be X&Y and AROBTTH style when the time is right on July 10th

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

No creo que pueda estar equivocado, agregarΓ© esto si LP9 resulta ser espacial, rock viejo y gran hard rock, al igual que las viejas raΓ­ces de EL, serΓ‘ el estilo X&Y y AROBTTH cuando sea el momento adecuado el 10 de julio

I don't think so, I see LP9 being Space Pop, Coldplay is not going to return to Rock, maybe X&Y inspirations are Talk, Square One, Speed of Sound and Gravity but just the synthesizers, but I'm almost sure that the biggest inspiration will come from Mylo Xyloto and A Head Full of Dreams

• Like 1

Uh Music of the Spheres isΒ going to be space rock/post britpop/and hard rock album theme inspirations of X&Y and A Rush of Blood to the HeadΒ and it will going back to rock just like last year on EL,Β you just don’t know yet but it will be true by the time it comes in 4 months away

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

Uh Music of the Spheres serΓ‘ inspiraciones temΓ‘ticas de X&Y y A Rush of Blood to the Head para el rock espacial / post britpop / hard rock y volverΓ‘ al rock como el aΓ±o pasado en EL, simplemente no saber todavΓ­a, pero serΓ‘ cierto cuando llegue dentro de 4 meses

After Everyday Life it is more than obvious that Pop will return, with a space theme and a lot of synth, because the band needs to be at the top again, and with Everyday Life it was not like that, it was an irrelevant album, and Coldplay needs the put out the next Stadium Pop Hymn, so like it or not, my bet goes for Space Pop, I don't see rock / post britpop / and hard rock being used on the next album, just Pop

Edited by Beckett B

Believe me I’ll bet that itΒ will be space rock album and post britpop/hard rock too you will see on July 10th the rock will return again so like it or not that it will follow up to space rock connecting to X&Y, you will see how it confirms it.

1 minute ago, Everyday life said:

Believe me I’ll bet that itΒ will be space rock album and post britpop/hard rock too you will see on July 10th the rock will return again so like it or not that it will follow up to space rock connecting to X&Y, you will see how it confirms it.

Nope, Space Pop with Synthesizers, just that, No Rock

15 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

Nope, Space rock with inspirations of X&Y and synthesizer too, just like that, No pop this year, it’s going backΒ 

Oh come on, let's face it, you and I, we know Pop is coming back on the next album, it's more than obvious, due to how irrelevant and unsuccessful Everyday Life was, Coldplay needs to get the next Stadium Pop Hymn, the Next Radio Pop Success, and be successful and relevant once again, and with rock it's not going to make it, I wouldn't even be surprised if we would see Los Unidades back as alter egos, the next album will be like X&Y but P O P,Β And the producer of the next album is probably Max Martin.

Edited by Beckett B

8 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

No you don’t understand,Β our old Coldplay fans know that the space rock, old rock and hard rock is coming back this year on LP9 and the next album is gonna be like X&Y but AROBTTH style believe me come on

I don't believe you, because Pop sells more than Rock, and Coldplay NEEDS to sell at the level of A Head Full of Dreams and not at the level of Everyday Life, also as I said, Max Martin is going to be involved in LP9 in some way or another, and that shows the path the band will follow with the next album, Pop

• Like 2

No I don’t believe it and I don’t believe you too because the LP9 will be space rock wheather you believe me or not because it doesn’t matter, we don’t need to fight this anymore, you just don’t know when the LP9 sounds like but I’ll bet it will follow with the next album, Space Rock, so just admitΒ that

Edited by Everyday life

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic