DJK

FFTF 2024 Music of the Spheres

Something is coming on July 20, probably a new single.

I can't confirm anything but it fits somewhere with the full moon on the official website and the FFTF 2024. 😨😵

• Like 1

Why July 20, where does that date come from ? Did I miss something ?

Also I don't get why so much attention is on the moon phases. The moon phases on the website were there for the entirety of the AHFOD Era and their meaning was, guess what, just that. Moon phases. 😄 Sorry if I come across as skeptical...

Edited by I ran away
  • Like 1

I also think MOTS has got something to do with taking songs from each “planet” or era as Chris has called each album a planet before . Maybe unreleased redone songs plus new songs from this new era coming upon us .. I am honestly stumped on the 2024 reference , I feel we often over think lol whatever is going to happen I’m sure it will be amazing and special :) they array such a beautiful place in their career of wanting to be “ at service” I’m just truely looking forward to it :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WskCarlosG said:

Something is coming on July 20, probably a new single.

I can't confirm anything but it fits somewhere with the full moon on the official website and the FFTF 2024. 😨😵

Why this exact date? We had July 7, July 10, August 3... Haven't heard anything about July 20. 

I think they said july 20th beacasue that's when there's the next new moon, while on august 3rd there's the next full moon.

Anyway I personally don't think they have some greater meaning than moon phases, sadly..

• Like 4

Guys...I really think it’s just the moon phases, they have been there since AHFOD! 

2 hours ago, AnaMarie said:

Guys...I really think it’s just the moon phases, they have been there since AHFOD! 

The moon phases changing have been there since AHFOD? I guess I haven't been paying attention.. haha.  I am curious about Friday, July 17th though.  I think we will a significant announcement.... hopefully.

Edited by sa_spurs_tx