🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉

The Race (unreleased song)

The IP check function isn’t functioning at the moment so I can’t abuse my mod powers hahahaha aghhhhgggg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

588 characters... this guy just mashed his keyboard and sat back and said 'SUCKERS' and rubbed his hands together maniacally

• Haha 5

Lol part of me thinks this is a load of BS part of me thinks he’s really trying to tell us something

Same. I am totally expecting this to be a troll, but part of me hopes it's legit.

Their emails are dead: [email protected] com and [email protected] .com as the server too.

There's two ways i think:

1. He or she is a troll

2. Maybe true or maybe a scam.

He has Bitcoin payment so you know that once you pay, you won't see the money again. So if it's true, you know it's illegal but who cares

• Like 1

Today is the April’s Fools day equivalent on some other parts of the world... keep that in mind!

• Like 2

Their emails are dead: [email protected] com and [email protected] .com as the server too.

There's two ways i think:

1. He or she is a troll

2. Maybe true or maybe a scam.

He has Bitcoin payment so you know that once you pay, you won't see the money again. So if it's true, you know it's illegal but who cares

Are those emails from that site?

the bitcoin thing is a good call, bitcoin transactions are irreversible by definition so naturally it’s used a lot by people with bad intentions bit then again, it’s also a popular internet thing I guess so not everyone trading bitcoin is a scammer

i am SCEPTICALLL but also intrigued :wideeyed:

• Like 1

Oh holy shit

If this is a troll, it's very well done. If it's an actual tease, then it's brilliant.

Well. He obviously knows about the Music Of The Spheres thing and uses that to troll us...

That's my thought too.

• Like 1

If I’m gonna have to use the Pythagoras formula half a decade after I finished secondary school and any class to do with maths I swear-

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Are those emails from that site?

the bitcoin thing is a good call, bitcoin transactions are irreversible by definition so naturally it’s used a lot by people with bad intentions bit then again, it’s also a popular internet thing I guess so not everyone trading bitcoin is a scammer

i am SCEPTICALLL but also intrigued :wideeyed:

Yes, but why only Bitcoin? If you are a normal guy you can offer other type like Paypal or some sort of web transfer money

Edit: My question is, Why the website is down? And it says "SONGS WILL BE SOLD ONCE", that's rare

1577555158887.thumb.png.fd516c11d5b2a05f950d2cce30e17c5b.png

Yes, but why only Bitcoin? If you are a normal guy you can offer other type like Paypal or some sort of web transfer money

Edit: My question is, Why the website is down? And it says "SONGS WILL BE SOLD ONCE", that's rare

[ATTACH type=full" alt="10140]10140[/ATTACH]

It is sketchy, but we also can’t tell for sure if our numbersperson is the site admin

• Like 1

[ATTACH type=full" alt="10140]10140[/ATTACH]

From what I saw, sellers like this get paid in bitcoin. So harder to trace maybe?

• Like 1

My mum is currently doing a rather complicated knitting pattern and while trying to make sense of the instructions she said “this is some kind of code language”

@ numbersperson please let my mum knit in peace and give us more clues

• Like 4

Give us the Race please, we are waiting since November 2018

• Like 1

From what I saw, sellers like this get paid in bitcoin. So harder to trace maybe?

yup, they stay hidden because they’re selling illegal stuff (demos obtained from inside the label maybe), so they can make money and still be able to get more files from that source.

• Like 2

I remember reading about the song 'The Race' before, but... I forgot, from which era was this?

Also, from the recent posts here it seems to look like we're getting a demos collection (officially or unofficially) very soon?