🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

The Race (unreleased song)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dunno why nobody's talking about it, but it seems like new snippet of The Race: https://dbree.org/v/08f0f5 Btw lyrics completely matches one of the  previous 9523523113 's message: And 

Guys! Check out my piano cover of the race!    

Phil just confirmed that "The Race is coming very soon" during the stationhead broadcast. He also mentioned that "Aurora is currently having some problems joining the spheres" - could it be?!

Posted Images

Sorry everyone!!.. just thought it'd be nice to hear them in better quality,

Here is an update though I am currently in a group buy for the song, someone apparently claims they still have the song and we're working on getting it hopefully within a little bit of time, fingers crossed and then it will be leaked in full.... we're sure the last person vaulted it.

• Like 4
  • Wow 5

Here is an update though I am currently in a group buy for the song, someone apparently claims they still have the song and we're working on getting it hopefully within a little bit of time, fingers crossed and then it will be leaked in full.... we're sure the last person vaulted it.

Oh I didn't realize that was better quality, my bad!

• Like 1

Really? Please God please please please....

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

What????! Who has it???!

• Like 1

I'm happy if i made your night ahha, and we are all waiting for the full version.

Maybe i will try to make a longuer version with a remake of the verse part but it's hard to imagine and link it to the chorus like Coldplay do and with luck the original will just come out before i start to do it ^^

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

For the people who wainting The Race to be released, i made a little remake of the demo version, i hope you'll enjoy.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]id=user-761343831%2Fcoldplay-the-race-remake;track_id=743523472[/MEDIA]

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-761343831/coldplay-the-race-remake

I was about to do this!!! :( Im gonna do a version of this too :p

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So glad you shared it! You did an incredible job recreating it

Thanks , but when a share something i'm never satisfied entirely of my work , always thinking : oh this things sound wrong or maybe i should put another instrument or this part isn't perfect i must rework it haha.

• Like 1

Thanks to TomOne's amazing Remake I was able to mix the snippet from the AHFOD films and the Remake together and make something special, thanks TomOne for letting me do this :heart: :grinning:

[MEDIA=soundcloud]id=ethanhartleymusic%2Fthe-race-snippet-remake-snippet;track_id=743597455[/MEDIA]

View: https://soundcloud.com/ethanhartleymusic/the-race-snippet-remake-snippet

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1