✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love In A Lethal Dose (Lyrics)

Admirice

21 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

So there was some YouTube clip of an unreleased Coldplay song (published under an account dedicated to Coldplay unreleased), which was about 30 seconds of a song and was titled ‘Unknown Song (Car Kids???)’ and from what I can recall sounded dark and heavy, kinda like X&Y meets Mylo Xyloto. I’d never heard it before. It’s not on YouTube anymore unfortunately it’s been taken down. 

was it studio or live?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I ran away said:

was it studio or live?

Studio for sure. I tried to find the video but the actual account is gone too, they had heaps of videos with unreleased Coldplay content such as The Race and Legends snippets. But they’re all gone so maybe WMG got on to them. I regret not resharing the possible Car Kids video, maybe I didn’t think much of it at the time. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

Studio for sure. I tried to find the video but the actual account is gone too, they had heaps of videos with unreleased Coldplay content such as The Race and Legends snippets. But they’re all gone so maybe WMG got on to them. I regret not resharing the possible Car Kids video, maybe I didn’t think much of it at the time. 

I know that channel. Was it Heart On Fire?