🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

[5-09-2021] Coldplay: Higher Power | DEBUT PERFORMANCE | LIVE on American Idol!

• Gideon_Mx changed the title to [5-09-2021] Coldplay: Higher Power | DEBUT PERFORMANCE | LIVE on American Idol!

Well that was amazing!!!! :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: 

Best TV performance in ages ohmygod!!! It's usually their weak spot but this is was perfect!!!!!!

Amazing mix, great to hear Jonny so well (and his presence on stage!!! :wacky: ). As we all suspected the live version is truly going to rock our worlds:awesome: 

The set looks fabulous as well, planets laser and graffiti, it's MX in space and i'm all for it why the hell not :awesome:

Seems there are lots of album related clues to decipher, looking forward to seeing the theories in the LP9 thread!

What did you all think?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Was the rest of the episode worth watching? I'm not really a fan of hearing Coldplay covers, since Chris' voice is what I love most about Coldplay, but I am a little bit curious about the feedback they would give the contestants. 

Love the live performance! Get's me excited for a concert :loveshower:

41 minutes ago, Bauk said:

Was the rest of the episode worth watching? I'm not really a fan of hearing Coldplay covers, since Chris' voice is what I love most about Coldplay, but I am a little bit curious about the feedback they would give the contestants. 

Love the live performance! Get's me excited for a concert :loveshower:

I'm a person like you. There were just some people that have nice voices singing Coldplay songs. Some of them changed songs so much that they didn't sound like covers.  But i didn't like them. I just liked Paradise cover.