馃獝 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 馃洶

Coldplay and BTS "My Universe"

I expected much more. It is nothing like what one imagined from the preview of the album.聽

on the list of the worst聽

On 13/9/2021 at 19:03, Tarkovsky2 said:

Perd贸n por demasiadas publicaciones ... Pero tal vez porque no es una gran melod铆a, no se siente grande. Recuerde cuando lleg贸 Paradise, fue una sensaci贸n instant谩nea del potencial gr谩fico que tiene, y aunque tambi茅n se sinti贸 azucarado, fue tan agradable derretirse en ese az煤car. Y esta vez, lo entiendo, est谩n experimentando con Max Martin en trucos de producci贸n, as铆 que estaban jugando con lo que parece una canci贸n pop cl谩sica, repitiendo coro tras coro, terminando con lo que ser铆a en medio de un pop "normal". canci贸n, etc. Pero me pregunto si esta melod铆a es buena para empezar, el coro que se repite una y otra vez, si es realmente bueno o simplemente mediocre, y si este 煤ltimo es el caso, entonces toda la experimentaci贸n es en vano. Yo mismo todav铆a no estoy seguro.

隆Buenas noches, queridos jugadores de Coldplay!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on several interviews, it's pretty clear that Coldplay have been working with BTS on something. Not sure what it is, it seems highly confidential. It could either be part of the album or ma

I'm hyped for this. BTS are one of the most fun and charismatic pop outfits in the world, a perfect fit for the sounds Coldplay love to show on their more joyous chart-pop tracks. Chorus has hit writt

FINALLY

Posted Images

Seem like it is more than a demo, in terms that all the instrumental bits seems to be the same. Maybe it was done before Chris went to Korea, and after they put in all the extra bits with them singing, rap, etc.

I actually liked the leak and I still enjoy listening to it, more than HP. And it is much much better than SJLT and XMTS. Of course I agree with you that Coloratura and old Coldplay are better, this is not the point 馃檪聽they can make a good pop/funky song too

I just hope the studio version of MU will not have too much rap, the leaked version is just fine without that

I'm hyped for this. BTS are one of the most fun and charismatic pop outfits in the world, a perfect fit for the sounds Coldplay love to show on their more joyous chart-pop tracks. Chorus has hit written all over it, and that outro bops too. Production sounds rich and layered. It won't be one of the band's classics, of course, but it should be a fun pop tune.聽

We know two more art-y and emotional tracks will be on the album, and the trailer showed off some more abrasive sounds too. I, for one, am loving this post-AHFOD era of the band, pure eclecticism and freedom. I know their best albums are behind them, but that's the case for hundreds of artists who are still worth listening to. I'm grateful for all the masterpieces, and now I'm here for the era of just seeing where the inspiration takes them. This one sounds fun.聽

• Like 5
  • Love 1