✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Track 11 - Infinity Sign (stylised as ♾) | Music of the Spheres

Coeurli

On 10/7/2021 at 4:22 PM, TheBigBadBono said:

Everyone's talking about POTP and Coloratura from the Apollo Gig, and while those were both amazing the Coleman Barks instrumental stole the show. Absolutely stunning.

where can i watch that? 

13 hours ago, shred said:

Ok this made me tear up and left such an impression on me. Only because I keep thinking how this will sound live and I had goosebumps and I started tearing up. I can't wait to experience this live. It's going to be epic and than some.

Btw, what is being sang towards the end??

According to Apple Music the lyrics say:

Take us all (take us all)

Into the sun (Into the sun)

Take

The „olé olé-olé olé“ part of this song was actually already used live during the Headfull of Dreams tour as an intro to a song … I don‘t remember if it was ETIAW or Viva…

And the chord progression that starts about in the middle of the song reminds me a lot of Don‘t Let It Break Your Heart… Atually there was an instrumental „version“ of DLIBYH on either the documentary or the mylo xyloto live dvd thats sounds very similar to this second half of the song… very Hopskin-esque in any case…

20 hours ago, Batman said:

Oh wow okay, that song brought me back to viva times, because that "ole ole!" and the melody TOTALLY reminds me of this:

Also the piano at the end, WHAT DOES IT REMIND ME OF? It seems sooo familiar, it's annyoing!

The ending was apparently taken from this:

So THIS is what became of Life is beautiful, the infamous song that was performed live once, supposed to be released for charity but never actually happened! :laugh3: 

Infinity sign is DEFINITELY one of my all time favourite Coldplay tracks, immediately! Good lord. Where to begin?! :wacky: 

One of the most surprising tracks on the album, I simply did not expect to hear Coldplay live remix as a full instrumental track :laugh3: 

What is so brilliant about it is that it is addictive and you instantly think, ok, let's have a 30 minute loop version of it. WHICH MAKES SENSE because the title is literally an Infinity sign! It is meant to be on loop! And the live reference? For me it is a reference to what Chris has been screaming since the beginning of this era: they are excited to come back and perform again and they're totally down to perform forever and ever for us. Their minds ?

This makes me SO EXCITED for the tour - I don't know how they're going to include it in their setlist but they better!!! Or we riot!!!!! :laugh3: Also think about how this is the perfect song to use the bikes :laugh3: 

To me it's as beautiful as it is a fun song - the first part is a fun Coldplay concert moment and then the song slowly becomes a religious clubbing experience. We are going clubbing altogether Coldplay friends just us Coldplay, their wonderful show and 30, 50, 80 000 people!!! :awesome: :dance: :dance: 

It is a Coldplay concert on Mario Kart rainbow road. Stunning, absolutely unique, iconic. :dazzled: 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 10/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, Batman said:

Oh wow okay, that song brought me back to viva times, because that "ole ole!" and the melody TOTALLY reminds me of this:

Also the piano at the end, WHAT DOES IT REMIND ME OF? It seems sooo familiar, it's annyoing!

OMG i think i made that cover back in the day, i havent thought about that in 10 years :classic_biggrin:

On 10/14/2021 at 9:27 AM, ediskrad73 said:

i find myself liking this track. feels like Chinese Sleep Chant '21

It really is! The instrumentation near the end is very eloquent and is reminiscent of Chinese Sleep Chant. Huge fan of this track.

On 10/17/2021 at 8:05 PM, shred said:

Anyone thinking for Vol. 2, this song will get lyrics to it? Maybe become Life is Beautiful??

I dont think so, this is just what they made of it, lets be honest, is the original that good?, not in my opinion.

13 hours ago, Nature said:

I dont think so, this is just what they made of it, lets be honest, is the original that good?, not in my opinion.

Original? Meaning Life is Beautiful?

I'm not a fan of LiB. So I would be happy if it doesn't morph to that in the next album. This one is waaaay better. 

• 2 weeks later...

My theory of this song is that is more an transition from the poppy My Universe to the artsy Coloratura. Although it's really a track on its own, it starts of with a quite stadium vibe beat where usually fans are singing through, hoping for at least one song more. And when the heaven-esque vocals come layer by layer in, it feels like it's building up to the finale for the fans. 'Take us all into sun', as if it's pulling you away from the ground. The drums stop and mark sort of the end of the catchy dance album, while the almost classical vocals take some more time to end the track. You might not realise then how catchy the track started. Your are transitioned to another part in the universe. Then Coloratura starts with all those ambient sounds and you are in a complete other dimension. So wonderfully done.. this track really makes sense. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my theory. Remember of Life In Technocolor before the Prospekt's March vocal version released?

Obviously it's using elements from Humankind and Life Is Beautiful and they seem to have a similar relationship to Life in Technicolor and Escapist. I believe it's a hint of what is going to be on the Vol.2 .

They always build relationship to tracks.

Life In Technicolor - Escapist

Always In My Head - O & O (Reprise)

A Head Full Of Dreams - Color Spectrum

There's an obvious pattern here.

10 hours ago, nowayme said:

Here's my theory. Remember of Life In Technocolor before the Prospekt's March vocal version released?

Obviously it's using elements from Humankind and Life Is Beautiful and they seem to have a similar relationship to Life in Technicolor and Escapist. I believe it's a hint of what is going to be on the Vol.2 .

They always build relationship to tracks.

Life In Technicolor - Escapist

Always In My Head - O & O (Reprise)

A Head Full Of Dreams - Color Spectrum

There's an obvious pattern here.

If MOTSv1 ended with Infinity Sign, it would have made sense to have v2 start with Infinity Sign Part 2 or whatever it'll be called. But since it ends with Coloratura, the nice transition can't happen. And either way, Coloratura is too good an ending to be a transition to another song.

Remember when we all thought IS was Life Is Beautiful, maybe ISP2 is actually LiB?

Edited by Doomotron

Just now, Doomotron said:

If MOTSv1 ended with Infinity Sign, it would have made sense to have v2 start with Infinity Sign Part 2 or whatever it'll be called. But since it ends with Coloratura, the nice transition can't happen. And either way, Coloratura is too good an ending to be a transition to another song.

I don't mean it's a transition but rather an incomplete precursor to what to come.

• stephen changed the title to Track 11 - Infinity Sign (stylised as ♾) | Music of the Spheres
  • stephen pinned this topic
  • stephen unpinned and featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

HJQn4z3.gif

Here's a little something that always gets me tearful when I hear.
Here is the TTS voice sample from the intro of the tour version of Infinity Sign. (I was able to reverse engineer it's creation)
It might sound random, but I hope people here are motivated to apply such words in their lifes.

Infinity Sign (Tour Version - Speech Sample)
https://mega.nz/file/QS5AmDra#9PWVsUVgIojciFhuPBNSLYw9nWb2nS4R7bs760-1qWk

Edited by nowayme
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, nowayme said:

HJQn4z3.gif

Here's a little something that always gets me tearful when I hear.
Here is the TTS voice sample from the intro of the tour version of Infinity Sign. (I was able to reverse engineer it's creation)
It might sound random, but I hope people here are motivated to apply such words in their lifes.

Infinity Sign (Tour Version - Speech Sample)
https://mega.nz/file/QS5AmDra#9PWVsUVgIojciFhuPBNSLYw9nWb2nS4R7bs760-1qWk

Awesome find! Where did you get it, if you don't mind?

9 hours ago, dxm3557 said:

Awesome find! Where did you get it, if you don't mind?

I didn't "get it" I reverse engineered it.

By the way, I sat down today and I was able to do the whole thing, I hope it makes someone happy!
Tell me what you think!

Infinity Sign (Music Of The Spheres Tour Studio Version)
https://mega.nz/file/tKwhEK7L#yhA7MtX7yVrIC_PnAnbjq0utmBmBbf_h8qoHTn_qTRk

• Like 1