✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2021-09-23] Apollo Theater (SiriusXM & Pandora Small Stage Series)

Fernando42

• Captain Crieff changed the title to [2021-09-23] Apollo Theater (SiriusXM & Pandora Small Stage Series)

Yesterday's show will be broadcast in 45 minutes on Coldplay Radio and Alt Nation. You can get a free 3 hour SiriusXM preview here: https://player.siriusxm.com/freetier/welcome

then just search either of the channels that are broadcasting it!

I'll try to record - I have just under 2.5 hours left on my preview now, assume that will be enough.

If you can't listen now, Coldplay Radio is also rebroadcasting it a couple of times this weekend.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

Yesterday's show will be broadcast in 45 minutes on Coldplay Radio and Alt Nation. You can get a free 3 hour SiriusXM preview here: https://player.siriusxm.com/freetier/welcome

then just search either of the channels that are broadcasting it!

I'll try to record - I have just under 2.5 hours left on my preview now, assume that will be enough.

If you can't listen now, Coldplay Radio is also rebroadcasting it a couple of times this weekend.

I think it would be enough. I'm so excited that you're going to record it! ??

15 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

lol I refreshed the page and promptly lost access to my preview, a mess.

just got it to work again after roughly 465165 attempts so I won't have a recording of the full show but I'm sure someone else will!

We can listen to it from the part you recorded, I'm approaching it positively ?

40 minutes ago, Ati ʍᵪ said:

All that's left is the human heart, my universe and coloratura. at least we have to save them.

I fucked up a big part of my recording (partly because of the forum's sound alerts which I can't seem to turn off) but those 3 songs are intact I think so we have that

• Care 1