🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Have any rumours started popping up yet for a 2022 Tour? A Head Full of Dreams Tour was actually announced before the album came out so wondering if we will hear something soon?

• Like 1

Well least we are getting one show with the shepards bush announcement today 😄

Also says pre-ordering the album will give you pre sale access to the next uk tour..... 

There’s no point in trying to get tickets when you don’t live in the UK, right? I’m from the Netherlands.. 

I hope this early access system works though. Finally something to reward fans by providing a better chance of tickets.  

Does anyone know if they may add some more dates for the European tour? Because I've noticed that there are no dates at all for Spain and Italy which is a bit puzzling (I was hoping to see them in Milan given that they played there twice for the AHFOD tour)😥

Edited by only.your.imagination
Ok sorry, ignore my post, there is a line which says "more dates to follow" but I've noticed it right now after having already written the post

The more dates to follow is just so stressful, like more dates in the US.... sure. But are there ever gonna be dates added for like Scandinavia for example? It's gonna be a very environmentally friendly tour if fans have to fly in from all over the place.

image.png.a6797129be11ed7aa65e540d7b7fe5b6.png

This isn't really possible if they don't stop in your country.

Edited by TheSavage_
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, TheSavage_ said:

The more dates to follow is just so stressful, like more dates in the US.... sure. But are there ever gonna be dates added for like Scandinavia for example? It's gonna be a very environmentally friendly tour if fans have to fly in from all over the place.

This. I absolutely hate the "more dates to follow". Completely goes against the "environmentally friendly tour" aspect if you release dates in capital cities then have other shows that would be closer released later.

• Like 1