✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

?? Music Of The Spheres // World tour 2022 ??

I'm hoping there's a secondary leg of the tour, maybe to follow up Vol. 2. The closest show to me would require a plane ride. Given the extra cost of flying + staying somehwere, and the extra carbon footprint, I'm going to wait this out! Though having spent $230 on a AHFOD tour ticket for medium-tier seats, I'm surprised how much cheaper it is on this tour! 

• Like 1

I see there's definitely some room for additional locations in the middle of North America leg and also in the middle of Europe leg. I doubt that they want to just waste these periods for taking a break. Also of course full leg of South America and Australia etc. But let's not forget there is such a long time to go still, we never know what would actually happen next year. If everything goes well, we could probably see another round of legs with different locations in 2023.

I decided to go to Paris. Although it takes a little bit to travel there, I thought I should finally visit Paris and see this concert there. Stade de France is probably one of the best and largest venues to experience Coldplay show, I guess.

• Like 1

Hello!

Fan from Norway, here. I have unfortunately bought too many tickets by accident to the concert in Saint Denis, France.
I was wondering if anybody knows how I can resell my ticket online? Is there anyone here that maybe want 4 tickets to the concert? I'm desperate! 

On 10/14/2021 at 9:13 AM, chrismartin_ said:

so friggen hyped!

any US peeps trying to go a show on the announced dates or wait until they announce more dates?

I'll be going to the May 3rd one with my husband.

Overjoyed Coldplay is playing in Arizona again.

I appreciate they'll be traveling to my homeland... otherwise I'd have to go to California and it's just not in my budget right now.

The concert will be on a weekday but well worth it.

Edited by TealAppeal
  • Like 1

I'm very dissapointed about how fast the tickets run out... and now there are so many of them in resale with a higher price, it's so frustrating...

Unfortunately I don't think they would add more dates... but I think it's kinda weird that in september they only have one concert, right?

Omg just when I was beginning to lose hope, I got through to Wembley about 11.40am this morning, so I am seeing them on 17 August, and going to be in Block 121, I’m so hyped right now, my events next year so far, 8 April John Bishop 02 8 days before my 40th birthday, 22 May Pet Shop Boys 02 Arena, 3 June The Killers Emirates Stadium, 29 June Ed Sheeran Wembley, 17 August Coldplay and H.E.R, I am due to see queen as well but I am not so sure about that.

My dream set list 

Infinity Sign

Music Of The Spheres 

Higher Power

Clocks

Magic

The Scientist 

Yellow

In My Place

Let Somebody Go

Orphans

Human Heart

Paradise

Talk

Fix You

Charlie Brown

Humankind

Champion Of The World 

Everythings Not Lost

My Universe

Amsterdam

Sky Full Of Stars

Coluaratura

• Wow 1

Hey guys. Not sure if this was mention before.

But do you know if the band/event organizers are going to require people to be vaccinated to attend these concerts?

I know some bands are doing it so just wondering if this is something Coldplay and/or management will do it as well.

21 hours ago, shred said:

Hey guys. Not sure if this was mention before.

But do you know if the band/event organizers are going to require people to be vaccinated to attend these concerts?

I know some bands are doing it so just wondering if this is something Coldplay and/or management will do it as well.

Can only speak on my experience. I'm an USA citizen and my concert isn't till 2022.

Before I was sent to the payment page, they had a box for to check via a mouse-click that read something of the lines of :

You and guest(s) [if guest(s)] must be vaccinated.

That's all it said, I'm bit concerned because I did get vaccinated however I somehow misplaced the paperwork. My husband has his but I can't find mine. Unsure if they need the official documentation.. if they do I'll need to try to sort this out.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:28 AM, TealAppeal said:

Can only speak on my experience. I'm an USA citizen and my concert isn't till 2022.

Before I was sent to the payment page, they had a box for to check via a mouse-click that read something of the lines of :

You and guest(s) [if guest(s)] must be vaccinated.

That's all it said, I'm bit concerned because I did get vaccinated however I somehow misplaced the paperwork. My husband has his but I can't find mine. Unsure if they need the official documentation.. if they do I'll need to try to sort this out.

Oh that's good to know that they are asking. Thanks for that!

I can't believe it's almost 80% sold out within a week in the US, I was expecting underwhelming sales since there's no Super Bowl performance to push it this time. They are touring legends like U2 at this point, and I'm not even saying that as a fan! Anyway, looking forward to solo Brazilian dates, Rock In Rio sucks.