🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

[2022-07-10] Olympiastadion Berlin, Germany

4 minutes ago, flom said:

Ok 250€ gezahlt, aber ernsthaft? 

ja ich habs bezahlt. kann mich zwar nicht mehr erinnern wie viel sie bei der AHFOD gekostet haben, aber die Preise sind ziemlich ähnlich geblieben oder?

1 minute ago, maeli said:

ja ich habs bezahlt. kann mich zwar nicht mehr erinnern wie viel sie bei der AHFOD gekostet haben, aber die Preise sind ziemlich ähnlich geblieben oder?

130€ waren es für Stehplätze in HH. 
Hab es ja nun auch bezahlt, aber als normaler Arbeitnehmer ist das schon nicht wenig.

Ja die 250 sind ja Early Acces und Geschenk kriegst du auch.. bei der AHFOD Tour waren es auch mindestens 230 oder so. Und normaler Stehplatz irgendwas mit knapp 120 was ich mich erinnern kann.

Puh, bei den 250€ habe ich dann doch nein danke gesagt. Gerade wenn man auf mehrere Konzerte will läppert sich das und auch ohne Early Access habe ich es in der Vergangenheit eigentlich immer bis in die zweite Reihe geschafft. Das reicht mir 😁

Kann euch aber empfehlen, das extra Geld für Early Entry zu sparen. Letztes mal stand ich ohne Early Entry trotzdem in der ersten Reihe direkt neben den Leuten die das doppelte für ihr Ticket bezahlt haben. Ein mal stand ich sogar vor einer Person mit Early Entry. 

I’ll be there with early access tickets. Hopefully they have a closed off FOS area with wristbands handed out so you can move freely.

Also happy to avoid queueing in the afternoon outside.

Will there be anyone queuing early (GA ticket)? I will probably attend this concert alone, so maybe it would be nice to meet up 🙂 

Please help! Is there someone who would like to swap 2 Higher Power-packages for ANYTHING for the 10th. Just found out that my The Killers concert was postponed to the 12th of July and I really want to go to both…

Edited by AlexanderS
On 10/27/2021 at 5:38 PM, AlexanderS said:

Please help! Is there someone who would like to swap 2 Higher Power-packages for ANYTHING for the 10th. Just found out that my The Killers concert was postponed to the 12th of July and I really want to go to both…

Hey, maybe you should consider going to the Berlin concert on 13th July then? Tickets are still available for that date!

I will attend the concert on 10th July but I don't have an early entry ticket, just a standard standing ticket. Would be nice to queue with some of you! 🙂

Edited by x&y&z
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a seat for the 10th of July show and it would be nice to meet some of you before or after the show and possibly queue together! Also, if anyone has information how the "will call" ticket pickup works, I would be grateful. That's the one thing that is a bit unclear to me. They say the will call tickets can be picked up the day of the concert, but where and when? They wouldn't send the ticket by mail.