Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

[2022-07-16] Stade de France, Paris, France


Recommended Posts

I'm planning to buy tickets for this one. It would be my first time seeing them live and I'm nervous about the whole process. Can anyone give me some tips, preferably those that went to the Paris show before? 

I'd like to know if it's difficult to get tickets (i.e. if they sell really fast) and which seats you think are the best. Any other tips are welcome. I really don't want to mess this up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

cannot waaaaaait for this one!! Missed out on seeing Coldplay in Paris (my favourite city in the world + excellent crowd guaranteed) during the AHFOD tour and this time we're planning to go with a group of friends I've all met thanks to this band (and some even thanks to this forum!) so the hype is real.

 

I've been to the Stade de France once, but for a football match lol so all I can tell you is it's absolutely enormous so if you want a seating ticket I'd get one on the sides, not "at the back" facing the stage. You can find a map of the stadium online, and Live Nation are hopefully putting one up especially for these shows in the coming days.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 11:24 PM, GarbageOffice said:

I'm planning to buy tickets for this one. It would be my first time seeing them live and I'm nervous about the whole process. Can anyone give me some tips, preferably those that went to the Paris show before? 

I'd like to know if it's difficult to get tickets (i.e. if they sell really fast) and which seats you think are the best. Any other tips are welcome. I really don't want to mess this up.

I was there at their Paris show in 2012 that ended up on DVD. 

I remember it was pretty hard to get the tickets but we somehow managed to. I'm trying to remember the French site we used to buy the tickets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 11:32 PM, Captain Crieff said:

this time we're planning to go with a group of friends I've all met thanks to this band (and some even thanks to this forum!) so the hype is real.

we all got tickets this morning WE CAN'T WAIT :omgomg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, _green eyes_ said:

I was there at their Paris show in 2012 that ended up on DVD. 

I remember it was pretty hard to get the tickets but we somehow managed to. I'm trying to remember the French site we used to buy the tickets. 

Same here. Great show though weird them playing two songs twice. More than made up for by Rihanna's appearance. 

I could only get seated tickets and was at the balcony on the far right hand side of the podium. Prefer standing tickets all the way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got two tickets for the July 16th show! G5 sector, almost exactly where I wanted to be to see everything and still be close to the stage. I can't believe there weren't any problems. I'm soooo excited July can't come sooner man...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2021 at 1:25 PM, Pickles said:

Same here. Great show though weird them playing two songs twice. More than made up for by Rihanna's appearance. 

I could only get seated tickets and was at the balcony on the far right hand side of the podium. Prefer standing tickets all the way. 

We got the GA's after two days long battle. 😄

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm flying over from Toronto Canada and i'll be GA for the first night. I tried to get tickets for the other dates but I didn't have any luck. Very excited to have Coldplay back and to see them in a stadium once again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine has bought too many tickets (she just got too excited and didn't plan the purchase correctly lol), sooo if anyone is interested in 1/2 standing ones for 17 and/or 19 July (same price as we bought them), just let me know. 

P.S. forget about my previous request about the 16th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2021 at 12:44 AM, coldplayfan24 said:

I'm flying over from Toronto Canada and i'll be GA for the first night. I tried to get tickets for the other dates but I didn't have any luck. Very excited to have Coldplay back and to see them in a stadium once again.

Hi, I have tickets for you if you still want them 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, got the Higher Power early entry tickets for this date. Does anyone have any experience of early entry at previous Paris shows? What's the best time to queue within this category? Do they sell a lot of these early entry tickets? I.e will the queue still be big? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...