🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Music of the spheres instrumentals

So far I have 4 tracks out of them. Once I get them all I'll post them here, I aim to get them all in lossless. I know though that all of them are circulating in mp3 but I haven't figured out where yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, nowayme said:

So far I have 4 tracks out of them. Once I get them all I'll post them here, I aim to get them all in lossless. I know though that all of them are circulating in mp3 but I haven't figured out where yet.

Which ones?

For anyone curious, I'm trying to find the equivalent of this...

https://www.discogs.com/release/4412549-Coldplay-A-Rush-Of-Blood-To-The-Head-Instrumentals

for Music Of The Spheres album (also for AHFOD, EL, and MX)

A couple of months ago, even though I thought I'd never find it, I found the legit disc for Ghost Stories and the rip I did confirmed it's legitimate. So I guess I can hope for the rest too, just never give up!

PS: I believe the Instrumental album of MOTS is of the deluxe edition that means including Instrumentals of the bonus tracks!

Edited by nowayme
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, djasinger said:

Can you send me the Coloratura one?

I'm gonna post everything once I find proper replacements for watermarked content.

• Like 1
On 10/30/2021 at 5:54 PM, nowayme said:

can you give link to download ?

8 minutes ago, szymixsiorek said:

can you give link to download ?

As I said on my previous post, I'm gonna do once I'm sure I'll replace all the watermarked ones with non-watermarked ones. I'm not going to involve myself or the site in a C&D situation. But you can rest assured I will, as I have in the past, dunno, unless somebody beats me to it.