🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Music of the spheres future setlists

How do you think their future setlists will be? Are there any MOTS-tracks that won't be played live. Any nice suprises from the past? I noticed that they played Everything's not Lost at a gig, do you think they will continue playing it? I would love to hear some songs that haven't been played live for a while, how about Talk? X&Y songs would be quite suitable for this album tour I think.

Discuss!

Edited by Famous_Old_Painter

I think the opening is rather weak, they need a longer opening with more content on it, think of Kaleidoscope Intro with Charlie Chapplin's speech, or something like a video interlude that prepares the audience. There's no hype buildup.

How do you think their future setlists will be?

Hard to say.

I'm going to go on a limb and say it'll be 78% Music of the Spheres tracks, 3%  song requests via signs held by fans, 19% previous tracks from past albums. 

Are there any MOTS-tracks that won't be played live. Any nice surprises from the past?

Pretty doubtful they'll include the transitional songs but you just never know. 

It would be pretty cool to hear, Moving to Mars  hope they'll consider that one.

I noticed that they played Everything's not Lost at a gig, do you think they will continue playing it?

Hope so, I'd be cheering loudly with delight.

I would love to hear some songs that haven't been played live for a while, how about Talk?

X&Y songs would be quite suitable for this album tour I think.

Totally agree, I'd love to have some more X&Y representation;  Talk  is awesome yes please.

My Father has been mixed with Coldplay however I have this vivid memory when we sat in the Livingroom and I played through the whole X&Y album on his big speaker system.

He really connected to Til Kingdom Come;reminded him of something classic. When I informed him that Johnny Cash was meant to sing with Chris however the timing was off ... Johnny Cash unfortunately passed away, my Father wept. After some time he whispered to me, "One of Coldplay's best work. " This took place in 2005 or so but that memory stayed with me and for that aspect alone it would be quite sentimental if they wanted to play that one. At the very least I'll give it a listen after I post this message. ♡