✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-09-23] Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos, Santiago, Chile

nikofunk

Hi to y'all, long time without writing in here.

A new tour, and the second leg of announcements of the MOTSWT brings back our favourite band to Chile.

spacer.png

Pre-sale starts on December 13 at 11 am (UTC-3) at https://www.puntoticket.com/coldplay

Guest Artist is Camila Cabello.

A little issue is the time gap between the last concert in September (Chile) and the following one (October 25) in Argentina. There's one month gap that we don't know how they gonna fill it up. More concerts? a special stay in a country? Covid measurements? ?

See you there.

Edited by nikofunk
  • Like 1

First of all it's great to have Coldplay back in our "little" corner of the world.

I agree that the time gap between the Chile and Argentina concerts is quite strange. Also Camila Cabello is not opening for them in Argentina (already anounced that it will be H.E.R.) so I think they're actually doing 2 legs in South America with a 1 month gap difference:

1. From Rock in Rio (September 10th) to Chile (September 23th). They still have to announce the brazilian cities they will be playing between Rock in Rio and the Colombia concert (a source mentioned Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Curitiba but didn't say dates).

2. From Argentina (October 25th) to November 7th/8th?. I'm pretty sure they will play at least two dates in Argentina and add a couple more brazilian ones. I can see them going to Uruguay and/or Paraguay to complete this leg as well.

Edited by JM-42

On 12/6/2021 at 10:59 PM, JM-42 said:

First of all it's great to have Coldplay back in our "little" corner of the world.

I agree that the time gap between the Chile and Argentina concerts is quite strange. Also Camila Cabello is not opening for them in Argentina (already anounced that it will be H.E.R.) so I think they're actually doing 2 legs in South America with a 1 month gap difference:

1. From Rock in Rio (September 10th) to Chile (September 23th). They still have to announce the brazilian cities they will be playing between Rock in Rio and the Colombia concert (a source mentioned Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Curitiba but didn't say dates).

2. From Argentina (October 25th) to November 7th/8th?. I'm pretty sure they will play at least two dates in Argentina and add a couple more brazilian ones. I can see them going to Uruguay and/or Paraguay to complete this leg as well.

Already four dates in Argentina (!), I would like to know if in Chile we will get the same ahahahah

• Like 1

What happened today with Argentina is fucking crazy. Sadly I think a lot of scalpers are involved given how sketchy the company that sells the tickets is.

I think Chile could easily get a 2nd concert on the 24th if the 1st one sells out quick enough. Can't say the same for Colombia and Peru, their dates don't add up to have a 2nd concert for each country. I noticed that the whole tour has a 2 day gap when they move to another country/city.

• 9 months later...