✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Era Leaks

Roadie42

31 minutes ago, stephen said:

Please don’t. no point describing something others will never hear. Best way to go about this is to be quiet and respect the band and fellow Coldplayers.

Agree. Some things are best left a mystery until their time comes around.

• Like 1

I've listened to some of the leaked songs on YouTube. I'm not sure if I've heard all of them, but here are my opinions p' the ones I  have:

Vampire Symphony is quite badly mixed, like it's being played underway, but then again it's a demo. What is there though is really good,potentially a future hit. With a slight rework, it could be feasible for it to be on MOTS2.

The early version of AHFOD is nice, but definitely feels like a demo. It feels a bit empty, compared to the actual song we got.

Forever Whatever could easily fit into MOTS2. Stay tuned.

The Race is nice as usual, but I'll always say that on my infinite crusade to see it released.

If there are any other songs from the leak on YouTube, please tell me. I'd love to hear them.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Nelson Gibb said:

Is Car Kids even a real song? I've seen so many people claim to have it and just be faking. 

I’ve heard a lot over the years but have never heard Car Kids. Nor have I heard anyone else having it. I don’t think it’s out there! Prove me wrong though

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doomotron said:

I've listened to some of the leaked songs on YouTube. I'm not sure if I've heard all of them, but here are my opinions p' the ones I  have:

Vampire Symphony is quite badly mixed, like it's being played underway, but then again it's a demo. What is there though is really good,potentially a future hit. With a slight rework, it could be feasible for it to be on MOTS2.

The early version of AHFOD is nice, but definitely feels like a demo. It feels a bit empty, compared to the actual song we got.

Forever Whatever could easily fit into MOTS2. Stay tuned.

The Race is nice as usual, but I'll always say that on my infinite crusade to see it released.

If there are any other songs from the leak on YouTube, please tell me. I'd love to hear them.

Vampire Symphony is badly mixed because that version was altered by the fake EP leaker. That one was made of two different takes and different mixes of the song. They just joined them both together.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, dxm3557 said:

Vampire Symphony is badly mixed because that version was altered by the fake EP leaker. That one was made of two different takes and different mixes of the song. They just joined them both together.

I wasn't listening to Break Of Dawn specifically... Is Vampire Symphony also edited?

On 12/26/2021 at 5:27 AM, pansonic said:

Car Kids is definitely real. I heard someone on this very forum has it, but they will never share. 

edit: I haven't heard the song myself. 

I think no one has that song tbh. I'd love to hear it indeed. 

• Like 1