🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Nick4Chris

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

I don't know if this helps, but what I know is that Chris is considered to be a pescetarian. Someone who eats fish additionally to vegetables. I've tried it...didn't succeed :P

Also, he doesn't drink casually (except once, that I know of, he got completely wasted)...He does like ginger beers, but the only time he has openly drank was when he was receiving his punishment ;) for kicking Will out of the band. (Cranberry and Vodka? I believe...) :P

I don't know if this helps, but what I know is that Chris is considered to be a pescetarian. Someone who eats fish additionally to vegetables. I've tried it...didn't succeed :P

Also, he doesn't drink casually (except once, that I know of, he got completely wasted)...He does like ginger beers, but the only time he has openly drank was when he was receiving his punishment ;) for kicking Will out of the band. (Cranberry and Vodka? I believe...) :P

Is Ginger beer the same thing as root beer???

He drinks, he's not a lush, just don't believe everything you read;)

He's so handsome.....

40925_21.jpg

C'mon, girls! Chris says so many things! Don't believe in everything that he say. Sometimes is just a joke. Chris drink alcohol, yes! He drinking during the interview to Rolling Stones Magazine. And what you say about this video??? Ok, he probably drank two champagne cups but...

"I'm drunk, man." :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw&feature=related[/ame]

Chris drunk... Fuckingyeah! :wink3::sneaky:

Why is Chris flicking the bird in the Grammy picture? LOL

Also he looks gargantuan size in that pic! Look at that arm muscle.

ha, i'm sorry but i still can't get over how massive his arm muscles are in the grammy pic......wow!

ha, i'm sorry but i still can't get over how massive his arm muscles are in the grammy pic......wow!

I would like to pinch them. :wacky:

And then his cheeks. :wacky:

And then something else :awesome:

sorry :laugh3:!

I would like to pinch them. :wacky:

And then his cheeks. :wacky:

And then something else :awesome:

sorry :laugh3:!

:nod: you go girl! :)

e8pu0x.gif

This gif makes me laugh :lol: :lol:

wl1qeep17o11280.jpg

pvb7ku1qeep17o1500.jpg

He looks huge next to Guy..

His arms are so.. :bomb:

C'mon, girls! Chris says so many things! Don't believe in everything that he say. Sometimes is just a joke. Chris drink alcohol, yes! He drinking during the interview to Rolling Stones Magazine. And what you say about this video??? Ok, he probably drank two champagne cups but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw&feature=related

hahaha i love this vid

i remember Chris was drinking champagne in the backstage of the brit awards 2006.. i saw a video.. i don't know for me it's ok.. and chris drunk must be very very funny :P

I always wonder...WHYYY??! Why they have to be so hot? Especially Chris:bomb::bomb::wink3:

00275649_lg.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Lnr6nx-Hw&feature=related

Sorry. :\

:o:o:o:owhoaaaaa who's doing steriods with arms like that Mr Martin!!!!

e8pu0x.gif

This gif makes me laugh :lol: :lol:

wl1qeep17o11280.jpg

pvb7ku1qeep17o1500.jpg

Keka, again a great video to see Chris in ACTION full of ENERGY!!

my new video, girls! I hope you enjoy.

WOW Really great, Viva Keka and long life Chris the king!:kiss: