✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^ Niiice pics :wacky:

Yup! I'm here!

I heard it...it's just a rumor, the host of the festival said that he would have liked to have them [i think he likes them, he had them during the X&Y era in another shows he hosts

] but nothing more...and a [not very credible] paper launched this rumor. But it's for sure just this: a fake rumor. :nice:

I haven't even heard that rumor at all, lol (all this studying is killing me)... Wish they truly came, it'd be amazing... But I suppose they won't :cry:

tumblr_mhk3rfIoi51rsmvbzo3_1280.jpg

This is the perfect,

THE.

PERFECT.

amount of fuzz on Mr. Martin's head :wideeyed:

:wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed:

Who is that lucky lady!?

Looking good Mr M :wink3:...but are these pics taken on the same day??? Chris is wearing different tops? Did he run in and change and drag jonny out :D

Let's go to The Bakery twice because seeing them once isn't enough!

+ There's something about the scarfs :thinking:

I just noticed those scarves look like exactly the same material, only in green for Jonny and blue for Chris (eye color?) Did a fan make them, I wonder?

^Yes, I believe so.

I saw the pic of K's friend and it's just the same, but with her in between Chris and Jonny, and the scarves are her- maybe their- gifts... Maybe she and this woman met them together :shrug:

I know on FB one of the girls [the one I was talking about yesterday].

Yes they went to the bakery yesterday and today.

And yes the scarfs were gifts by the two of them.

AND YES I'M JUST DYING OF ENVY. FUCK MY LIFE.

[Chris is just perfect and Jonny, with that hat, I can't explain my feelings]

I haven't even heard that rumor at all, lol (all this studying is killing me)... Wish they truly came, it'd be amazing... But I suppose they won't :cry:

I hadn't either...I googgled about it when Helen asked! The studying is killing us :lol:

tumblr_mhk3rfIoi51rsmvbzo2_1280.jpg

From Tumblr

WAIT A MOMENT

Look at the boy's scarfs, there are the MX symbols on them. And the scarfs really look the alike to the one this lady is wearing in the first pic.

Did she acutally give away these scarfs as presents to Chris and Jonny? :cheesy:

If so, that's incredibly cool :wacky:

This is the perfect,

THE.

PERFECT.

:wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed::wideeyed:

THIS

awww there you go sexy guys

still most of the coldplayers want Chris to have his hair longer while I love his MX look and want him to cut his hair :P anyone with me in this?

I love the "controlled curls" look of Viva la Vida era. I also like the very, very short hair he had for Christmas Lights era. X&Y curls were just too out of control.

Don't you worry, if he will let them grow like in the X&Y era I'll take him, I loved them that way :dazzled:

Thank you Row. Im more of a lurker on this thread. You know that running is probably the only thing I love more than Coldplay so when you mix the two together :dazzled: I go crazy.

That and Nutella perhaps.. ? ;) :laugh3:.

I admit to being one of the people that immediately thought he looked thinner when the jogging pictures came out, but he's always been thin, and hopefully it's the slimming black suit that's adding to a skinny appearance. I can't imagine he would be sick if he's out jogging and working out for 2 hours.

And yes, the ass is stellar, as usual.

I'm sad for the Latin American fans. :cry: I'm nosy and would love to know the reasons behind the very quick turnaround from announcing it to postponing it. Spill the beans Anchorman.

Going crazy is this thread's specialty. Welcome!

I'd like to know that too...

I meant, maybe he's stressed or not feeling well because they had to cancel the tour...

Edit: or because of the reason they had to cancel.

Anyways, I hope he's OK and it's just one of his thinner periods, or just a bad photo.

I don't think he wouldn't go for a three mile run followed by two hours at the gym if he felt ILL! do you?

I think he looks good. :D Like Sharon I think it's the combination of black clothing and longer hair. The 'bigger hair' makes his face look thinner maybe? :lol:

Looking good Mr M :wink3:...but are these pics taken on the same day??? Chris is wearing different tops? Did he run in and change and drag jonny out :D

Let's go to The Bakery twice because seeing them once isn't enough!

:stunned: Twice... :inquisitive: Lucky people..

green20frame2028129_zps6ee74209.jpg

This is the perfect,

THE.

PERFECT.

INTARWEBZ HIGHFIVE for my fellow fuzz fan! :awesome:

tumblr_mcgz1rFwCy1qjym10o1_500.gif

THIS! Kitty Hi Fives with you two. :lol: Perfect curls, perfect fuzzz.. perfect..