✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I don't think he wouldn't go for a three mile run followed by two hours at the gym if he felt ILL! do you?

Of course not, but the fact that he was working out doesn't mean he was feeling good the days before that picture was taken. It's possible he caught something, right?

All I'm saying is he looked like someone who hasn't eaten a lot for a few days. :shrug:

He's probably fine though. No worries. :)

Okay. That thing with the scarves is really cute. And Chris and Jonny look so good (and yeah I agree that he seems to looks skinnier) but aaaaaaaaaargh, I cannot help but feel too envious. *goes to cry in a corner*

awww there you go sexy guys

still most of the coldplayers want Chris to have his hair longer while I love his MX look and want him to cut his hair :P anyone with me in this?

I love the "controlled curls" look of Viva la Vida era. I also like the very, very short hair he had for Christmas Lights era. X&Y curls were just too out of control.

Ahhh, the subject of many conversations!!

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I love ALL of Chris's looks because the man is flat out gorgeous no matter what he looks like. Okay? NOW....

I could have written the last post. I think the really long hair/out of control curls make his head look too big on his thin frame. I llooovveee his hair short/shorter (and probably why I love him wearing hats...HAITI!!...) because it really shows off his face - his eyes, his jawline, his profile, his nose, his mouth - you get the point! :laugh3:

But completely shaved or Chia pet, I'll take him.

tumblr_mcgz1rFwCy1qjym10o1_500.gif

tumblr_mayq9fRhqz1qa8gt7o1_500.gif

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Of course not, but the fact that he was working out doesn't mean he was feeling good the days before that picture was taken. It's possible he caught something, right?

All I'm saying is he looked like someone who hasn't eaten a lot for a few days. :shrug:

He's probably fine though. No worries. :)

Sorry Imke didn't mean to imply that you weren't right. :kiss: it's hard to get a joking tone over in writing. :heart:

yeah okay Chris is always good looking...

almost always

I showed this to my mom once I covered the Coldplay caption and she couldn't believe who are those crazy nerdy guys :D Anyway she said that Will looks very aggressive and Guy has eyes like he's stoned here or somethin

2ev3x8n.jpg

+ oldie capture form yay appearance with Gwyn

2na4u42.jpg

^ Great caption! :wacky:

I know on FB one of the girls [the one I was talking about yesterday].

Yes they went to the bakery yesterday and today.

And yes the scarfs were gifts by the two of them.

AND YES I'M JUST DYING OF ENVY. FUCK MY LIFE.

[Chris is just perfect and Jonny, with that hat, I can't explain my feelings]

I hadn't either...I googgled about it when Helen asked! The studying is killing us :lol:

How unfair, I just want to meet them too :bomb: And a pic like that with both of them... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH it'd be soooo great! :dead:

These bloody exams! They should give us 30 just for how drained we get studying :freak:

Okay. That thing with the scarves is really cute. And Chris and Jonny look so good (and yeah I agree that he seems to looks skinnier) but aaaaaaaaaargh, I cannot help but feel too envious. *goes to cry in a corner*

Same here :bomb:

:cry:

Saw a few tweets saying chris was at the Arsenal match today at the emirates (:
:inquisitive:

Chris ?! Chris....football.....hmm....somehow i can't help but think he was there for his son, and/or with Jonny or Will. I mean those two are the football geeks of the band, not Chris! :lol:

:inquisitive:

Chris ?! Chris....football.....hmm....somehow i can't help but think he was there for his son, and/or with Jonny or Will. I mean those two are the football geeks of the band, not Chris! :lol:

Well...

JONNY :nod:

It's gotta be him :nod: :tongue:

He was there with his kids aparrently cheering on arsenal! I know he likes football, he's just not obsessed like jonny and will :P

Oh well :wacky:

I doubt jonny would have been at an arsenal match, he supports spurs haha

I tried :tongue: