✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Oh yeah, oh yeah (we'll eat) your skin and bones.

Gorgeous sexy mofo!

Wabbit, welcome back. Where have you been in Holland the last weeks? Must've been cold with all the snow...

Thanks!

We were in Amsterdam, Paris, Brugge and Antwerp over Christmas and New Years, so we skipped all the yucky snow before and after - we even had blue sky days much to my surprise! Now we are busy stocking up on Dutch cheese, French wine, Belgian beer and every kind of European chocolate we can get our hands on here in the US.

Speaking of the Grammys, I wonder how bummed Chris may have been to miss Springsteen's MusiCares tribute show...I'll bet he would have bid on the big prize (Fender Telecaster guitar signed with a Sharpie by Springsteen, Sting, Tim McGraw, John, Young and others, eight tickets and backstage passes to any E Street Band concert, lasagna made by his mother)

tumblr_mhx899MR2S1ri7fxbo1_1280.jpg

i'm in a pain :| :| :|

*SIGH*

:blank: :blank::disappointed:

That video is too cruel :nod:

This is... So... :cry::cry::cry:

This will make you feel better :nice: 45:04 45:06

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IJ29-B_kJM]Coldplay live at koolhaus 2005 - YouTube[/ame]

Or not :escaping2:

This will make you feel better :nice: 45:04 45:06

Or not :escaping2:

oh lucky vicki taylor :whimp: :whimp: but she is so lovely :awesome:

one of the rare moments Ellen turned hetero ahah :awesome:

power of Chris Martin :lol: :awesome: :charming:

So :dead:

Just watched the moment during the video :dead:

I envy Vicki so much omg :dead:

I already thought she had like the best job in the world (if you're a Coldplay fan, that is) and now i see this :dead:

edit: also, thanks for the link!!!

The 100 Hottest Celebrity Couples - 2013

40. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin

bTDnxk5cgiol.jpg

It's hard to imagine what life is like in the Paltrow-Martin household, but it must be working since Hollywood's most secretive couple has been together for nearly 11 years!

For over a decade, Gwyn and Chris have been so proactively antipress that it's come to, in a way, define their public image. Of the nearly 3,500 Gwyneth Paltrow images we have in our extensive photo library, Chris Martin appears in exactly zero.

That's why it was such a big deal last summer to see the couple pull back the curtain ever so slightly when they shared a surprise romantic moment at a Coldplay concert. The two broke their long-standing no-PDA policy after Chris dedicated "Yellow" to his wife and ran through the crowd, found Gwyn and kissed her in front of a packed house. (By the way, that concert was part of Coldplay's very popular 2012 tour, which was the year's fourth most popular, so, yeah, Coldplay is still going very strong.)

Add to that the New Year's Eve Coldplay/Jay-Z concert where Gwyn danced with Chris and their kids, Apple and Moses, and maybe it's not crazy to think these two will walk down a red carpet together someday. Just don't hold your breath.

link