✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Chris Martin's super power

Updated: 2008-09-14 10:19

Chris Martin's energy could "power a small town". According to Travis singer Fran Healy, the Coldplay frontman never rests and is the most active person he has ever met.

Scottish rocker Fran said: "Chris Martin doesn't sleep. I don't necessarily think he could sleep any better before he got successful. That's just what he's like. If you plugged him in you could power a small Scottish town with all of his energy."

The 'Why Does It Always Rain On Me?' singer also revealed the unique way he bonded with 'Yellow' hitmaker Chris after their partners gave birth to sons at the same time.

He added to Britain's Times newspaper: "He helped me reconstruct my tepee. I'd bought one on a whim and it pretty much took up our whole garden. "Anyway, I'd taken it down and forgotten how to put it back up but Chris came round and we went on the internet and figured it out. "We could've had the best YouTube moment ever - Chris Martin and Fran Healy constructing a tepee together."

Fran has a son Clay, two, with partner Nora Kryst, while Chris and wife Gwyneth Paltrow have two children, four-year-old daughter Apple and Moses, two

x

very very old article, i've just read it , such a good description from Fran for Chris :lol:

Chris Martin's energy could "power a small town". According to Travis singer Fran Healy, the Coldplay frontman never rests and is the most active person he has ever met.

Scottish rocker Fran said: "Chris Martin doesn't sleep. I don't necessarily think he could sleep any better before he got successful. That's just what he's like. If you plugged him in you could power a small Scottish town with all of his energy."

The 'Why Does It Always Rain On Me?' singer also revealed the unique way he bonded with 'Yellow' hitmaker Chris after their partners gave birth to sons at the same time.

He added to Britain's Times newspaper: "He helped me reconstruct my tepee. I'd bought one on a whim and it pretty much took up our whole garden. "Anyway, I'd taken it down and forgotten how to put it back up but Chris came round and we went on the internet and figured it out. "We could've had the best YouTube moment ever - Chris Martin and Fran Healy constructing a tepee together."

Fran has a son Clay, two, with partner Nora Kryst, while Chris and wife Gwyneth Paltrow have two children, four-year-old daughter Apple and Moses, two

x

very very old article, i've just read it , such a good description from Fran for Chris :lol:

Fran is the reason why Coldplay music was ever played in the US for the 1st time. He was guest DJing at KCRW in Santa Monica, CA some time in 2000. At the end of the program, he told the guest host Nic Harcourt that he had to listen to this new music. Unfortunately, he had put a copy of Parachutes in his back pocket and found out it was broken. But Nic sent for another copy the next day and played it for the 1st time ever.

Fran is the reason why Coldplay music was ever played in the US for the 1st time. He was guest DJing at KRWC in Santa Monica, CA some time in 2000. At the end of the program, he told the guest host Nick Harcourt that he had to listen to this new music. Unfortunately, he had put a copy of Parachutes in his back pocket and found out it was broken. But Nick sent for another copy the next day and played it for the 1st time ever.

:surprised:

tumblr_miwyefqrlp1r4htino1_1280.jpg

his face is fabulous :lol:

I guess it would have been too easy of a joke if the costumes were the other way around. :cool:

Thanks for all the pics lately, ladies... I had to have 2 teeth pulled in the back of my mouth yesterday:cry:, but ya'll made me feel better:)

kevin-beans-breakfast-with-coldplay-at-the-red-bull-sound-space-at-kroq-17.jpg

Ouch Tracey. I hope you're feeling better! I didn't have teeth pulled, but your picture made me feel pretty darn good too. :)

Chris Martin's energy could "power a small town". According to Travis singer Fran Healy, the Coldplay frontman never rests and is the most active person he has ever met......

x

Very cute!! So many people have said the same thing. I wish I could bottle it so I could have some...any...of his energy. Of course, the Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream I'm eating right now isn't helping...

Fran is the reason why Coldplay music was ever played in the US for the 1st time. He was guest DJing at KRWC in Santa Monica, CA some time in 2000. At the end of the program, he told the guest host Nick Harcourt that he had to listen to this new music. Unfortunately, he had put a copy of Parachutes in his back pocket and found out it was broken. But Nick sent for another copy the next day and played it for the 1st time ever.

Interesting! Thank you, Fran.

Fran is the reason why Coldplay music was ever played in the US for the 1st time. He was guest DJing at KCRW in Santa Monica, CA some time in 2000. At the end of the program, he told the guest host Nic Harcourt that he had to listen to this new music. Unfortunately, he had put a copy of Parachutes in his back pocket and found out it was broken. But Nic sent for another copy the next day and played it for the 1st time ever.

Wow :surprised: I now like him even more :wacky:

I guess it would have been too easy of a joke if the costumes were the other way around. :cool:

HAHA I knew someone would've said that! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: :dozey:

Yeah and this person IS huge :lol: 2.10m in European measurements :dead:

OMG what a giant :stunned:

Man I would have loved to see that! And them both sitting in front of a monitor and checking the interwebs for help HAHA :lol:

LOL I can totally imagine it as a sitcom episode, where the it's the computer's camera filming all they say and do :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

It's not past midnight here, but it is SOMEWHERE :laugh3:, so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!

You are gorgeous, loving, considerate, talented, charming, hilarious and charitable (and a million other adjectives), and we appreciate and love you!! Thank you for giving me such an enjoyable, all-encompassing obsession!! :lol:

untitled-5.png

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Chris-Martin.jpgtumblr_luizl5kX2Y1qm82npo1_500.jpg

HaitiChrisWill-1.jpgHaitiChris2-1.jpg

CropperCapture677.jpgColdplaysWillChampionandChrisMartinbackstageattheHopeforHaitiNowtelethon.jpg

cm139.jpgchris_martin_1177443.jpg

20100122hfh23-2.jpg7876579_1340965445_82613_zpsca8d8ccd.jpg

535640-chris-martin-637x0-2.jpg2qmgjuw.jpg