• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• coldplayisawesome

• coldplay_is_louve.

• Comicforce

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Such an amazing set design with an amazing singer! (And Will of course!)

Look at those gorgeous curls :heart_eyes:

Posted Images

Seeing that they're from China and living in France, I suppose they're at least millionaires.

Even if I had all the money in the world I think I would not "buy" Chris for my wedding or birthday. It would feel awkward...Maybe the whole band for a little concert for my friends, that would be ok as I would feel more like an event-sponsor ;)

Nice new pics :dazzled::dazzled:

Now that I have a blue love button whenever I see a pic of Chris wearing his blue one I freak out too :awesome::dazzled:

Where can we get them ?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM SO HAPPPPPPPPPY . (ok that don"t mean that they're together but their forehead are touching and that's enough for me lol )

LOL whatever it is, its nice to see! These two are connected no matter what! I wish them the best!

That picture is so adorable. I mean his eyes are so adorable in that picture.

PS. I really don't think he is dating Rihanna. Atleast I hope not. Whatever is going in his life, it appears that him and Gwyneth are still close. I just wish happiness.

japan bound

Chris+Martin+seen+at+LAX+qMZeAANrMzhl.jpg

more

450398568-chris-martin-seen-at-lax-on-june-10-2014-in-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qe2P5EalMTlG%2fKmYHQUn6l%2f3X0jsWMzvHAYJiEYq%2fJYjS3MIh%2fNLof%2bI9rq7lc4f6g%3d%3d

more

Cool! Where are the rest of the bands? Havent heard them since last week. Maybe they are back home in London for leisure and Jonny's in NY at his new apartment with his wife...?

what's wrong with wearing that shirt?

Two words : cultural appropriation. It's basically when someone takes something from another culture and tries to make it their ow i.e. waring a war bonnet or a bindi when you are white. Honestly I don't think Chris was trying to do this on purpose but seeing how diverse this fanbase is he should be aware of what things can be considered offensive to some people :)

i was expecting that answer :) i don't think it has anything to do with cultural appropriation. he has worn other t-shirts with native indian leaders on them. i think it shows his admiration for what they stand/stood for. regarding offending certain groups of people, the thing is, it is good to have your opinions and to stand by them. he is not preaching, just a t-shirt. i like it. it's no 'freedom for palestine' for sure :)

Two words : cultural appropriation. It's basically when someone takes something from another culture and tries to make it their ow i.e. waring a war bonnet or a bindi when you are white. Honestly I don't think Chris was trying to do this on purpose but seeing how diverse this fanbase is he should be aware of what things can be considered offensive to some people :)

i never understood cultural appropriation, specially when it comes about food

and i should be really mad about about it cause i'm italian and italy is one of the most "raped" country when it comes to cultural appropriation

but one time i saw someone getting mad because an american said he loved japanese and food calling it "cultural appropration" and said to him that he should have stopped eating japanese food and only eat his native food, which i find stupid

i mean, what's wrong? I see foreign people eating pasta, gelato, pizza, spaghetti's everyday, i see people wearing t-shirts with the pope, with rome, with venice but it doesn't bother me at all? Like, they aren't doing any harm, they just like a t-shirt, it's not like they are saying "with this shirt with rome in it i mean that italy is mine and so all its culture"

lolwat

I have tshirts with skulls and zombies on them, does that mean I'm disrespecting dead people too? I also have shirts with a japanese noodle on them, does that mean I'm making fun of Japan?

It's not like Chris is wearing a shirt with a freaking swastika on it jfc

Like REALLY

why are people so f*cking annoying about EVERYTHING today? And why do I have the feeling that most of this picky crap comes out of America :| (yeah I know, I just said it. Now throw all your shit towards me :charming:)

*edit: I just checked, there's not even a German wiki article about said topic yet. I haven't even heard of Cultural appropriation until now.

Now don't even get me started about people in other countries and German beer ...

I think it's to do with people whose culture has been oppressed or otherwise done harm (for example, American Indians). It could be offensive if someone pretends to know what they're talking about, or what that's like. I personally think there's no harm in supporting another culture either. It should be taken as a compliment.

But that's coming from someone whose culture hasn't been oppressed.

I guess it's kind of like, if you tell someone you feel sick and the other person says: "Oh I feel sick every day and I have migraines and fever and my leg is broken and I'm very close to dying but I never complain!:D"

Edit: The Batman should never make fun of Japanese noodles though. That's way out of line.

Edit2: I don't know why that link was added but if you want to buy a Batman video game it's very useful.

I think it's to do with people whose culture has been oppressed or otherwise done harm (for example, American Indians). It could be offensive if someone pretends to know what they're talking about, or what that's like. I personally think there's no harm in supporting another culture either. It should be taken as a compliment.

But that's coming from someone whose culture hasn't been oppressed.

I guess it's kind of like, if you tell someone you feel sick and the other person says: "Oh I feel sick every day and I have migraines and fever and my leg is broken and I'm very close to dying but I never complain!:D"

Edit: The Batman should never make fun of Japanese noodles though. That's way out of line.

Edit2: I don't know why that link was added but if you want to buy a Batman video game it's very useful.

I'm starting to think that people today tries to find every pretext possibile to get offended

I'm starting to think that people today tries to find every pretext possibile to get offended

People have too much free time on their hands nowadays