🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Another golden bit of audio of Chris Martin. Chris discusses the intro to the song Politik. A wonderful monkey impression, indeed.

http://wecantlivewithoutdaylight.tumblr.com/post/88537259448/maomao27-another-golden-bit-of-audio-of-chris

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF :lol: how could Chris talk will's epic drumming down like that!? I bet will was giving him death stares the entire time xD

• Replies 140.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• coldplayisawesome

• coldplay_is_louve.

• Comicforce

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Such an amazing set design with an amazing singer! (And Will of course!)

Look at those gorgeous curls :heart_eyes:

Posted Images

sorry no he is not an actual musician, his guard helped him to carry the guitar :D :D

chris-martin-gets-ready-to-rock-japan-with-coldplay-05.JPG

Although it is a paparazzi photo (which I generally hate), it is kind of nice. I always like Kelly's facial expressions :lol: He is like;"If you get one step closer, you will regret it". I wonder if he ever retires, would he write a biography about working with Chris. It would be very interesting I guess.

P.S. Chris is not wearing those earrings :wacky: I approve.

It's his makeup that takes up the space. :gorgeous:

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Look at his face here :stunned: :laugh3:

10471830_1499307416948359_1146829813_n.jpg

link

OK GUYS i'll tell you the truth...This ring is...My grandma's ... She is the reason GP and Chris broke up .It was love at first sight that's what they told me .:lol:

LIES!

can't wait for an alexa chung vs rihanna vs gwyneth daily mail article

's gonna be the bitch fight of the century °-°

LIES!

's gonna be the bitch fight of the century °-°

And some gossip site are reporting that he maybe he has an affair with rihanna and AT THE SAME TIME that alexa is flying to tokyo with her emerald ring to meet him, I swear those gossip mags know how to discredit themselves .

he has an affair with rihanna and AT THE SAME TIME that alexa is flying to tokyo with her emerald ring to meet him

alexa is flying to tokyo with her emerald ring to meet him

that reads like a freaking disney princess story

"with her emerald ring" :lol::laugh3:

why that info anyway? :laugh3:

that reads like a freaking disney princess story

"with her emerald ring" :lol::laugh3:

why that info anyway? :laugh3:

Lol I added the emerald ring :laugh3: but I just saw she did really flight to tokyo (pap picture in airport ) i see you chris :sneaky:

Lol I added the emerald ring :laugh3: but I just saw she did really flight to tokyo (pap picture in airport ) i see you chris :sneaky:

OOooooh okay, I was laughing my ass off over here, HAHAHA! :laugh3:

Yeah well she seems REALLY attached to him '__'

annoyed-im-watching-u.png

you wanted this article so i am posting it :lol:

Chris Martin - Chris Martin infatuated with Rihanna?

Chris Martin is said to be mesmerised by Rihanna and is interested in seeing where things go.

Chris Martin reportedly thinks Rihanna is ''intoxicating.''

The Coldplay frontman - who split from Gwyneth Paltrow in March after 10 years of marriage - had immediate chemistry with the 26-year-old singer when they collaborated on their hit, 'Princess of China', in 2012 and allegedly wants to explore his feelings for her further.

A source said: ''They plan on spending much more time together. Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''

The 'Stay' singer - who recently split from Drake - was spotted having dinner with Chris at her favourite restaurant, Giorgio Baldi, in Santa Monica last Sunday (08.06.14) and is said to be equally attracted to him.

The source told America's Star magazine: ''Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/chris-martin-infatuated-with-rihanna_4243567?