• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• coldplayisawesome

• coldplay_is_louve.

• Comicforce

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Such an amazing set design with an amazing singer! (And Will of course!)

Look at those gorgeous curls :heart_eyes:

Posted Images

isn't anyone worried that no pics of chris around a recording studio has been posted yet, with all the pap following going on? maybe lp7 is not that close?

We are having a heatwave. pyvehyny.jpg

Whaaaat :|

Do you guys have Fall season or something? I know San Fran has cause my brother lives there, I assume the weather now is getting much colder and more windy.

He was already followed a lot, but with what's happened in his personal life, it must be even worse than before :\

His life.. His choices.. Their consequences. It is as simple as that. Mind you I absolutely hate paparazzi & tabloids & their jobs. I am just being realistic. Knowing one can't have it all. If you are a successful musician, marrying or dating a famous Hollywood actress, you are bound to get followed by these hyenas :/

isn't anyone worried that no pics of chris around a recording studio has been posted yet, with all the pap following going on? maybe lp7 is not that close?

I don't think these would be considered as news because they are part of his job. A musician going to a recording studio can not make a cheesy headline :dozey:

I think LP7 was already planned for after MX, but GS got in the way to postpone it. I think they have spend a lot of time in the studios at that time making new material that was meant for another album other than GS.

We are having a heatwave. pyvehyny.jpg

Yes, my brother (who is a teacher in LA) told me yesterday that for the first time ever classes were canceled because of the heat. But it is supposed to get cooler on Thursday when I fly over which suits me fine ;). Would love to go see Santa Monica pier and/or Malibu but unfortunatley I don't drive and it's nearly impossible without a car. And my family does not like all that "tourist stuff" ;)

Talking of Chris constantly being hounded by the paps....... how do Will, Jonny and Guy manage to stay out of the limelight ?

they didnt marry Gwyneth Paltrow and they also didnt use the phrase "concious uncoupling" IMHO, that phrase was pretty stupid to say as it sent the world into a frenzy that hasnt stopped.

they didnt marry Gwyneth Paltrow and they also didnt use the phrase "concious uncoupling" IMHO, that phrase was pretty stupid to say as it sent the world into a frenzy that hasnt stopped.

Yes. Unfortunately, most of the attention the media gives Chris is due to some of his personal life decisions, not to his music. They just add his job as an extra info. Even the release of lp6 had all the reviews & articles speaking about his separation, as if it were a solo project. Not a single word about Jonny, Guy, or Will, as if they don't exist :\

Sometimes I just dislike him for that (outshining the rest) :angry: