• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Lizzybear

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:lol:   I remember at the concert in Paris in September, when they were on the x-stage I noticed Guy doing some hip movements and laughed and told the gurl next to me, who had noticed it too :lol: N

The many face's of Guy from tumblr :D

Posted Images

tumblr_m8153dsf2B1rsc1gfo1_500.jpg

Well, I quite like the scarf, it would look good on a woman. Clearly it doesn't look its best on Guy... I hope he wasn't his but Jo's !

Maybe it was fashionable at the time though... Take a look at Jonny's ever so well dressed and classy wife and you'll see how much it has evolved since then !:laugh3:

It´s clear that kind of outfit doesn´t suit him :lol: look at the big trousers and dirty shoes :inquisitive: and what about Chris? the flower in his jacket....

Eve that flower on Chris's jacket is a Rememberance Poppy. The guys wear them every year from the middle of October until November 11th in thanks to our fallen soldiers. It is a nationally observed tradition. So it would suggest a time period for this picture.

Apart from that yes I agree the scarf isn't really Guy's thing and thank goodness his taste in trousers has improved since then. Also Chris in walking boots? perhaps he'd been out hiking before he was reminded he had a premier to go to? :lol:

Creeping youtube tonight and I found this. I'd never seen it before. Sooooooooooo cute!!

Shame EMI have removed this in the UK too :( I bet Guy looks cute, being all embarrassed and shying away as he used to do. Gotta thank Keisha (or Apparatjik) for some things, he appears to be a little more comfortable with fame and limelight in his "old age". Heck he might even break into a full Jonny style guitar strut dance one of these days!

The Guy effect: the more I look at the picture, the more the silly scarf suits him :lol:

Admit, Chris was never good at dressing up, though Jonny looks surprisingly acceptable and stylish here :P

tumblr_m8d8unlQV71qb6eavo1_500.jpg

Well, I quite like the scarf, it would look good on a woman. Clearly it doesn't look its best on Guy... I hope he wasn't his but Jo's !

Maybe it was fashionable at the time though... Take a look at Jonny's ever so well dressed and classy wife and you'll see how much it has evolved since then !:laugh3:

What?? There's other people besides Jonny in this pic?? I hadn't noticed!:shocked2::lol:

Eve that flower on Chris's jacket is a Rememberance Poppy. The guys wear them every year from the middle of October until November 11th in thanks to our fallen soldiers. It is a nationally observed tradition. So it would suggest a time period for this picture.

Thanks for the explnation, I feel a bit embarrased :embarrassed: