✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

tumblr_mdk235YFtc1r72gzmo1_250.gif

X

Berrytin moment. Guy seems to enjoy it... :wink3: :D

HOT!!!!!!!! Now there's a sandwich I'd like to be in the middle of ;)

Speaking of hot, had such a great dream last night:

I was backstage at a show and all the band members were sitting at a big table. Guy waved me over and told me to sit beside him, so I did. For some weird reason, I wasn't nervous or anything. The rest of the guys were sitting around chatting with other people so Guy started talking to me. We were having a pretty good conversation, very natural. Then he asks me what there was to do around that town (it was my hometown). I told him a few things, including going to a nice bookstore we have here. Then he asked me if I could take him to the bookstore after the show and of course I said yes. So then he starts talks telling me about a book he just bought. He said it had all different pictures of people kissing, like really artistic, beautiful pictures. Then I said the book sounded really beautiful and I'd love to see it some time. He said I didn't have to, and I asked why...and then he leaned in and kissed me (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!). Then he pulled away and said "that's why." Then he leaned back in and we kissed for a while longer. OMG dream Guy is such a good kisser!! Then I woke up.

I'm seriously still smiling, even though it was just a dream but OMG!

Today my music player shuffled to Sequential and it made me trip over my own feet. :shame:

On that occasion:

tumblr_ls85lcoTz71qdbxvvo1_250.gif

tumblr_m5dfv3ffht1r9ejdgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8veahsoEw1qb0h3no1_500.png

tumblr_lzmcp2y7oW1r450iao1_500.jpg

68056_287369689949_107563204949_1124254_4189992_n.jpg

2wez6ew.png

sa02.jpg

sa06.jpg

sa13.jpg

sa15.jpg

sa19.jpg

sa17.jpg

and my very very favourite from Stian Anderson (also the hottest phone background ever) :dazzled:

sa14v.jpg

out of place, but I'm not sure I have seen it before:

tumblr_m9667kzADX1rpehnqo1_500.jpg

I was backstage at a show and all the band members were sitting at a big table. Guy waved me over and told me to sit beside him, so I did. For some weird reason, I wasn't nervous or anything. The rest of the guys were sitting around chatting with other people so Guy started talking to me. We were having a pretty good conversation, very natural. Then he asks me what there was to do around that town (it was my hometown). I told him a few things, including going to a nice bookstore we have here. Then he asked me if I could take him to the bookstore after the show and of course I said yes. So then he starts talks telling me about a book he just bought. He said it had all different pictures of people kissing, like really artistic, beautiful pictures. Then I said the book sounded really beautiful and I'd love to see it some time. He said I didn't have to, and I asked why...and then he leaned in and kissed me (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!). Then he pulled away and said "that's why." Then he leaned back in and we kissed for a while longer. OMG dream Guy is such a good kisser!! Then I woke up.

OH Kristen! ummmm best Guy dream scenario ever!

HOLY SHIT! omgggggg.. Guy's face! hahahahah

and this:

LIVE 2012 DRINKING GAME

every time Chris swears

every time there is a Buckin moment

every time someone says Mylo or Xyloto

every time Chris says “fuck” or “fucking”

every time Guy has eye sex with the camera

every time Chris humps his chair

when you see Rihanna (drink a lot)

every time you hear Will sing

every time some kind of candy or chocolate is mentioned

every time Chris says “is anybody out there?”

every time Will pulls an orgasm face

every time the camera zooms in on a couple

tumblr_mdjdskAs1S1ryz8jlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdjx04Vffz1qhmhljo1_500.jpg

I am doing this. And I am adding the "Every time he looks more fuckable than usual"... :sneaky:

I am doing this. And I am adding the "Every time he looks more fuckable than usual"... :sneaky:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

AND ok ladies, just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 hours ago so I when I log on here- since I have the next 5 days off (which may be more than usual), I will be medicated excuse anything I might say LOL

tumblr_mdk3yi96Bx1rjkhezo1_500.jpg

I JUST MET GUY BERRYMAN. OH GOD I’M SHAKING

xx

OH MY GOD THAT'S ME!!!! :bigcry: I'm the one on his right, wearing the blue dress. Don't we make a perfect couple?? :lol: oh he was so freaking handsome. Here is my story:

So we were just shopping and buying some stuff and we were walking along past some shops and then I looked across at two people walking past. Thought to myself "hey he's handsome" then did a complete double take: THERE WAS GUY BERRYMAN WALKING PAST ME!!!

He was with Keshia and so we stopped and they went down an escalator to a coffee shop. When they sat down at a table we decided to only ask for a photo cos we thought it would be disrespectful to ask for anything else. So we went over and just said "excuse me, we massive fans, do you mind if we have a photo?" And he said "yeah sure".

So I stood next to him and put my arm around him and he put his arm around me. He smelt SPECTACULAR. I gave Keshia my phone and she took the photo. Unfortunately she was really nice, and she took two photos, we thanked Guy, and we left. We walked around the corner and I burst into tears :lol:

After a while they walked past behind us and when I turned around Keshia was holding onto Guy's arm. She turned around and looked right at me. And it wasn't a "you're a fan, that's cute" kind of way, it was a "he's mine" kind of way. I like to think she felt intimidated!!! :awesome:

God he is so fucking gorgeous. Photos don't do him justice. He is absolutely stunning. And I was leaning against him and he leant into me and my boob was against his chest and now my cardigan smells like him! God, best freaking day of my life.

OH MY GOD THAT'S ME!!!! :bigcry: I'm the one on his right, wearing the blue dress. Don't we make a perfect couple?? :lol: oh he was so freaking handsome. Here is my story:

So we were just shopping and buying some stuff and we were walking along past some shops and then I looked across at two people walking past. Thought to myself "hey he's handsome" then did a complete double take: THERE WAS GUY BERRYMAN WALKING PAST ME!!!

He was with Keshia and so we stopped and they went down an escalator to a coffee shop. When they sat down at a table we decided to only ask for a photo cos we thought it would be disrespectful to ask for anything else. So we went over and just said "excuse me, we massive fans, do you mind if we have a photo?" And he said "yeah sure".

So I stood next to him and put my arm around him and he put his arm around me. He smelt SPECTACULAR. I gave Keshia my phone and she took the photo. Unfortunately she was really nice, and she took two photos, we thanked Guy, and we left. We walked around the corner and I burst into tears :lol:

After a while they walked past behind us and when I turned around Keshia was holding onto Guy's arm. She turned around and looked right at me. And it wasn't a "you're a fan, that's cute" kind of way, it was a "he's mine" kind of way. I like to think she felt intimidated!!! :awesome:

God he is so fucking gorgeous. Photos don't do him justice. He is absolutely stunning. And I was leaning against him and he leant into me and my boob was against his chest and now my cardigan smells like him! God, best freaking day of my life.

OMG OMG OMG! THAT IS SO AWESOME! very lucky to be at the right spot and the right time! Sorry I don't know your name but you look great in the pic with Guy! That's weird K would be intimated (shes a models), I am assuming since its all pretty new to her and b.c Guy probably isnt approached the most and when he is its pretty clear the attention her gets. Great story though-glad you got to meet him her seems like he would always be sweet to his berry girls!

omg, that is such a cool story. I wonder how is Keshia like because I do have an impression that she's kinda mean,bitch or whatever,she looks on photos like this or idk. Anyway I wanna know the smell of Guy :D :P

Sounds like a very nice dream. :) Of course he would be interested in the book store. :) Your dream reminds me of how one time I had a dream he wanted to like go all the way with me...and we were on a bed and everything but I didn't let him. In my dream I told him, "I'm too young" :dozey: Granted I was 15 or 16 and underage at the time. :P

Every time I come on this thread there is a lot of right clicking and saving going on. :P

Sounds like a very nice dream. :) Of course he would be interested in the book store. :) Your dream reminds me of how one time I had a dream he wanted to like go all the way with me...and we were on a bed and everything but I didn't let him. In my dream I told him, "I'm too young" :dozey: Granted I was 15 or 16 and underage at the time. :P

Every time I come on this thread there is a lot of right clicking and saving going on. :P

DAMN your dream lol :wink3: That might take the cake, but I Can't believe in a dream your subconscious mind said no to that hahahah

I'm so happy for you! :awesome: Don't think Keshia's mean, I think she might just be abit intimidated - if she was a complete bitch, would she get Chris's approval and constant shout outs? :D

My recent gifs:

tumblr_mdmvmrgoFT1r6gmsy.gif

tumblr_mdmvn8OePP1r6gmsy.gif

EDIT: double posts never hurt in this thread (well, they hurt, but like heaven) :dazzled:

DAMN your dream lol :wink3: That might take the cake, but I Can't believe in a dream your subconscious mind said no to that hahahah

Right!?! :lol:

Last night I had another dream that probably stemmed from @Viva_La_Coldplay's story and me watching Live 2012 right before bed. So I was at one of their concerts as sort of a friend of theirs I'm guessing because I got to follow them up to the C-Stage, except they were taking a while to play anything. Then Keshia and Guy were arguing and Guy said, "I don't understand how you're jealous all of a sudden. You were never like this before." and then they started arguing in a different language, and then she stormed off. Guy came and sat next to me, and he looked so sad. :cry: So I tried to console him by writing on his arm "It's okay. She'll get over it. Girls are like that." I'm guessing we weren't talking because it was really loud in there. Then he kind of smiled and wrote something on my arm, but I didn't get to make out what it said cause my roommate woke me up with her talking on the phone. :shifty:

I really hope that I could do much better in giving advice in real life to anybody in that situation rather than just saying "girls are like that"! :rolleyes:

Awesome story ! So much luck to just bump into him like this ! Also it's great that you were brave enough to go up to them, I'm afraid I would have been just too intimated.

Beautiful pic. Guy is gorgeous, but you girls are also very pretty.

About Keshia, I think she's a bit bitchy but I doubt she's nowhere near mean. Also she gets my approval just by the fact that Chris seems to really like her. And also because, [cheesy fangirl] she's clearly doing Guy good, he seems so happy it's crazy [/cheesy fangirl].

Lately I've been trying to imagine how they met, like who flirted with the other first... I don't know, I'm curious about it ^^

Right!?! :lol:

Last night I had another dream that probably stemmed from @Viva_La_Coldplay's story and me watching Live 2012 right before bed. So I was at one of their concerts as sort of a friend of theirs I'm guessing because I got to follow them up to the C-Stage, except they were taking a while to play anything. Then Keshia and Guy were arguing and Guy said, "I don't understand how you're jealous all of a sudden. You were never like this before." and then they started arguing in a different language, and then she stormed off. Guy came and sat next to me, and he looked so sad. :cry: So I tried to console him by writing on his arm "It's okay. She'll get over it. Girls are like that." I'm guessing we weren't talking because it was really loud in there. Then he kind of smiled and wrote something on my arm, but I didn't get to make out what it said cause my roommate woke me up with her talking on the phone. :shifty:

I really hope that I could do much better in giving advice in real life to anybody in that situation rather than just saying "girls are like that"! :rolleyes:

Lol, you have pretty descriptive dreams.