📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

• 3 years later...

ok, so maybe its just like politic.. but i still dont get it. "tell me your own politik"??? i thought it might mean tell me what you believe in or what you want. any ideas?

i love the song so i am going to use the song for my english assignment but i dont even know what the title means. i dont think i can use it if i dont even know what it means.

• 4 months later...
after he wrote the song he brought it over to matt bellamy from muse' house and played it fro him on the piano and was so proud of the song then matt got on the piano and started playing brilliantly and chris was embarrassed :P :shrug: well some pointless info on the song :lol:

Is that true? Do you have a source?

Is that true? Do you have a source?

While its not really a source, I have heard it in other places, If you goto Musewiki and search Coldplay, there it says something about Matt helping produce the piano bits on Politik.

On a different note, has anyone else noticed that when spelled the right way, politic looks spelled incorrectly ever since you have heard the song? It drives me insane, I always get points knocked of my papers in government for spelling, Im just so used to the k. It sounds so stupid, but its just one of those things you do absent-mindedly.

^ I agree, Mandy.

politic- wrong

politics- right

politik-right on.

Anyway, that's what goes through my head when I see those words. :laugh3:

And Tom, maybe you should put your concern in the Ask Chris Martin topic.

Hasn't anybody ever considered that it's "Tell me you're a politik????"

"Tell me your own Politik" ??? I mean what??

"Tell me your politik" makes some sense. It could be a way of asking "Tell me what you believe, from what angle are you coming from?"

What sense does "Tell me you are a politik" mean?