The Sutherland Bipolar Center located in Boulder, CO has teamed up with Coldplay to raise donations for a chance to win a Coldplay concert experience!
Imagine meeting Coldplay before experiencing an incredible concert in premium seats. Enter this drawing and you could be headed to Washington DC for an August 6, 2017 Coldplay concert experience for you and 3 of your friends or family! Plus, the winner will receive a Fender guitar signed by the band!
This Deluxe Coldplay Concert Experience includes all of this:
- Round trip airfare for 4 within the continental United States
- Hotel accommodations for 4 (2 rooms) near the concert venue
- 4 tickets for premier seating at Coldplay’s show at FEDEX Field in Washington, DC on August 6, 2017
- Coldplay Hospitality Passes for a meet and greet before the concert
- A Fender guitar signed by all of the Coldplay band members!
Your entry is a donation to the Sutherland Bipolar Center in Boulder, Colorado. We have been treating people with bipolar disorder and their families for more than 15 years. Through proven evidence-based therapies and education, our clients learn how to manage their illness and flourish in the life they want to live. We don’t turn anyone away for inability to pay; in fact, most clients pay as little as $10 per week for all of their treatment at the Center!
We want to thank Coldplay for their generous support in providing the concert tickets, hospitality passes and signed guitar. Their contribution to the Sutherland Bipolar Center along with your donations will help us provide treatment for our clients who wouldn’t be able to get the help they need.