April 5, 200521 yr In the q&a on the official site someone asked this question: "What's this i hear about the return of solid ground with a new name. in the bootleg recording, chris said that they qould record it with a full brass band. has this happened? please tell us!" to which debs replied "i can't! oh, ok, no brass.....!" I just listened to Solid Ground again and the lyrics sound like they would fit a name like Swallowed In The Sea: And when I get back on solid ground I'm gonna crawl my way to you. Oh, I once was lost, but now I'm found So here's what I'm gonna do you I sing, oh, the water, the water flows over I sing, oh, the water the water flows over you. What does anyone else think, could this be possible?
April 5, 200521 yr i think from the lyrics this is very possible, but i dont have solid ground could you send me the mp3? [email protected] PLEASE!
April 5, 200521 yr i am almost 100% convinced this will be solid ground.......the water flows over you.......but im sure they changed or added lyrics, and new bg music.
April 5, 200521 yr i hope that they keep them as seperate songs, and the brass would have been nice. I just want Swallowed In The Sea to be a new song. The review of it was that it was an epic ballad.
April 5, 200521 yr Review from paper: This could easily be a massive single with its haunting lyrics, apparently about the loss of a loved one. Chris's vocals are accompanied by a cello before the rest of the band kick in for a rousing finish. A touching, beautiful song. sounds like solid ground
April 5, 200521 yr thanks........does anyone know if this song was ever recorded in the studio, or are there only live versions?
April 5, 200521 yr only played once live. he wasn't planning to but the guitar broke so he played that while it was getting fixed. ask ItsTeeth, I think he might of been there
April 5, 200521 yr Hey owenrees_73, so the copy I sent you never worked in AAC format? Sorry about that. I'll have to try to find a program that I can convert all oof my music to MP3 if I needed to. And yeah, Kapone, I was there :cool: . Haha, actually, right now I'm sitting about a 2 minute walk away from the venue! Oh yeah.....I think Swalloed in the Sea will be Solid Ground now too. The lyrics and name seem to match up, and I think a little switching and adding of lyrics will make it even more appropriate. I can't wait! For 2 years I've been waiting and hoping for a studio version!
April 5, 200521 yr well i got an mp3 version from Kapone, thanks though i just couldnt convert the AAC format. Anyway ya im sure that it will be similair, but likely changed some of the lyrics......and proof and a new song are going to be b-sides!
April 5, 200521 yr solid ground can anyone send me solid ground as well thanks alot !!! my email is [email protected]
April 5, 200521 yr if proof an older one? havent heard it yet - anyone got that one as well much thanks !!!
April 6, 200521 yr Haha, alrighty I set up a thread in Multimedia to see if anyone knows of a software that con convert files. You're not the first person who hasn't been able to listen to some of my files because I put everything into AAC format. :/
Create an account or sign in to comment