January 19, 201115 yr lol cute how are you? :hug: I'm quite fine, enjoying my holidays.:nice: I'm gonna make colourful muffins tomorrow! :awesome: What about you? Hey all how are youi ? Fine because you're here.:cheesy: How are you?:nice:
January 19, 201115 yr I'm quite fine, enjoying my holidays.:nice: I'm gonna make colourful muffins tomorrow! :awesome: What about you? what's the occasion? :wacky: I'm ok, thanks :nice: just taking care of my son, he is pretty sick :bomb: & it's pretty exhausting.
January 19, 201115 yr what's the occasion? :wacky: I'm ok, thanks :nice: just taking care of my son, he is pretty sick :bomb: & it's pretty exhausting. I just love cooking muffins and cupcakes.:nice: Is that your son? He's really cute. :blush:
January 19, 201115 yr I quiet enjoy cupcakes :nice: I'm always wishing that I get cupcakes on my birthday instead of a cake :awesome: now I know who to ask :mellow: moeuehuahauaha aw thanks :hug: forgive me for the question, but I'm curious :shame: how old are you jades?
January 19, 201115 yr I quiet enjoy cupcakes :nice: I'm always wishing that I get cupcakes on my birthday instead of a cake :awesome: now I know who to ask :mellow: moeuehuahauaha aw thanks :hug: forgive me for the question, but I'm curious :shame: how old are you jades? I will be really pleased to cook you some muffins and cupcakes.:nice: Don't worry about that, I'm 20. :) What about you?
January 19, 201115 yr can't wait :cheesy: I'm 21 Haha when's your birthday ? You have a son already? Isn't that hard ? Excuse me if I'm rude. :shame:
January 19, 201115 yr december 20th :P err, it can be.. but it wasn't my choice. you are not rude :nice: & anyways, he makes me so happy.. sometimes when I look at him I just want to cry cause I love him so much. sometimes really good things are the result of something really awful, & he is the most amazing thing in my life.
January 19, 201115 yr december 20th :P err, it can be.. but it wasn't my choice. you are not rude :nice: & anyways, he makes me so happy.. sometimes when I look at him I just want to cry cause I love him so much. sometimes really good things are the result of something really awful, & he is the most amazing thing in my life. Yeah true and at least he will never disappoint you. What kinda disease does he have ? Hello all! Hi.:nice:
January 19, 201115 yr Yeah true and at least he will never disappoint you. What kinda disease does he have ? oh he just has a bad case of stuffy nose & coughing
January 19, 201115 yr oh he just has a bad case of stuffy nose & coughing Oh okay, that's not a big deal then, hope he'll be well soon. And hope that you're not too much exhausted. :hug:
January 19, 201115 yr it is :wacky: more addictive than anything. ^ haha sounds like me hi :surprised: I don't know you I'm isabel or izzy.. nice to meet ya :nice:
January 19, 201115 yr it is :wacky: more addictive than anything. hi :surprised: I don't know you I'm isabel or izzy.. nice to meet ya :nice: Nice to meet you too, i'm Diamond btw.
Create an account or sign in to comment