January 12, 200719 yr Haha... Thanks! I really really like that pic... this will be my sig forever :lol: How are you Miro?!
January 12, 200719 yr Well...it's 00:37. It's...already TOMORROW :lol: Hmph..I'm a spammer myself. So don't worry :wink: What did you do interesting today?
January 12, 200719 yr Haha.. here is yesterday.. that's weird.. you are talking to me from the future! :P I didn't do anything interesting today... just came to work... last night I went to bed at 5 AM... :\
January 12, 200719 yr 9 5 AM :stunned: So how many hours did you "knock out" with your sleeping? Like... 9 hours! :confused:
January 12, 200719 yr ...10, of course :rolleyes: :wink3: (For both of U) @ Martin: 9 HOURS?! Whoa...that's enough! I guess. I slept...7-8 hours.
January 13, 200719 yr ...10, of course :rolleyes: :wink3: (For both of U) @ Martin: 9 HOURS?! Whoa...that's enough! I guess. I slept...7-8 hours. Jaja... I always sleep a lot...! :confused:
January 13, 200719 yr 789070987431289713098718930749183274981273981724098172439081748913740981374980173094871903827409183798132490817409875490875329487540237598478674896785967849768957895768972549807920288707899999999999999999452422222222387900000000000000004587924358790240792978293490585908237907082935490823792370520732758927589042702709234.87459278024397890427589042758097423095874239089027458924759874289574892504
January 13, 200719 yr 78907098743128971309871893074918327498127398172409 81724390817489137409813749801730948719038274091837 98132490817409875490875329487540237598478674896785 96784976895789576897254980792028870789999999999999 99994524222222223879000000000000000045879243587902 40792978293490585908237907082935490823792370520732 758927589042702709234.8745927802439789042758904275 8097423095874239089027458924759874289574892504
Create an account or sign in to comment